1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by everett, Aug 29, 2012.

1. everett

A long time fan of the series since the the first game, I am very excited to see this game coming and wanted to know how you guys feel. Also, I do not mean to be weird but this is awesome being able to talk about games with my fellow lgbts for the first time =D

2. jeffersonM4367

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i read that resident evil pre-release copy leaked somewhere. And one from the leaked gamer said that it didn't met the expectations like previous ones. I will be looking forward to the game, one of my buddy sure will buy it :wink:

3. ShadowDragon

I barely even got to experience the old Resident Evil games growing up. But all I can saw is I'm very disappointed with how Capcom took the RE series. They had to switch the game from survival horror to action just because action games sell better. I truly do miss the bad camera angles or cheesy zombie moans. That was scary. Now RE is just another action game. I couldnt even get myself to finish RE4. RE5 was pretty bad story wise (Though I did really like the PvP). I just can't be excited for RE6. If you noticed there barely ANY survival horror games now adays. Youd think a company would take a risk and make one. Okay rant over with xD.

4. Nadski

Nadski Guest

i really enjoyed RE4, i thought it was an amazing game, although i have heard bad things about 5 i haven't played that yet, i am really excited about RE6, operation racoon city was a let down and i hope it exceeds this. i really hope Ashley has grown up though, if she screams "leon!" one more time i will use her as a human shield.

5. sanguine

Resident evil 5 isnt that bad, for me it was better than 4, but I dont know if I will play number 6, its gotten to the point where I cant be bothered, especially right after the raccoon city release, now that was a let down

6. ShadowDragon

Ok Racoon City was ok in my opinion just because it was a total spinoff and pretty much had nothing to do with the main story of RE. So it didnt butcher RE as bad as 4 and 5 did.

7. sanguine

raccoon city was garbage, not only was the story boring but the AI sucked just as bad, the only real scarey thing about the game was that it existed

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to see they are using the RE 4 style with zombies now!!!!

9. everett

It was a mistake for Slantsix to even create the game first off, and for Capcom to outsource the game to them.

10. ShadowDragon

It may of been horrible but it didnt ruin the series like 4 and 5 did. Since Racoon City was a complete spin off unlike 4 and 5 which were just depressing. I wont lie they do have good gameply but they ruined the story badly. It just isnt even appealing anymore. I just wish they went back to 2nd person. Resident Evil remake was absoulutely amazing! They should definently remake all the other games! That would be a smart marketing choice.

11. everett

12. beyondb1rthday

Out Status:
    A few people
    I love Resident Evil 4, but should I get this one cause I just read some mix reviews? also this one has 2 player co-op right?

13. I loved the hell out of 5
    I hope to get 6 at some point.