1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Level75, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Level75

So trailer's up for HD releases of Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and 358/Days.

[YOUTUBE]k_4n0YOJOtc[/YOUTUBE]

I mean, it looks great...

...If you can ignore the fact they are, yet again, dragging their feet on the way to Kingdom Hearts 3.

It took them 3 years to go from 1 to 2. We're going on nearly 6 years now waiting for 3.

2. Minamimoto_Fan

If we get Final mix features, I'm in! If not, I won't waste a dime.

3. vyvance

Regarding KH3, the team that made KH1/2 is doing FF versus XIII, so its understandable that it isn't out yet. Since I'm excited for vsXIII, I can live without KH3 for now. Will be nice once they start working on it though.

And yay for hd re-releases. Double yay for PS3 release. I still have ps3 capable of playing ps2 games, but consolidation is nice.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same...no point in buying it just as I didn't buy the God of War 1 & 2 PS3 game.

5. Emberblaze

... Ok, square, you let me down with this one... I had been SO convinced that there was without a doubt nothing left for them to do but make KH3... Now, I've NEVER complained about square enix taking so long to make KH3 (because I enjoy the whole series) but I feel like they just did this as a "fuck you america, we do what we want!" -_-

6. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Excited. I think there's a part of me that never wants the franchise to ever end, so I really don't mind this announcement.