1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mass Effect 3 DLC "Omega" in 1 month.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Level75, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Level75

Hopefully, it'll be more of the quality of "Lair of the Shadow Broker". Looks like there will be a lot of Aria as a temporary squad member.

2. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is Mass Effect so no doubt I'll eventually get around to playing it and hopefully it will be good, that said I'm kind of over it a bit at this point after 3 and I wasn't even one of those people that raged over the ending. It was just a complete meh ending that I couldn't really care about the game after the whole Tali and Legion thing. I cared way more about that and Mordin and the Krogan story and that one than the ending by the time it came around.

3. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I assumed leaving Aria's story unresolved was kinda...part of the story. There were bigger problems to be solving then some crime lords turf war and I honestly hardly ever thought about her.

Basically, this DLC isn't what I was hoping for and I can't say I am looking forward to it.

4. Sherri

This. I have been looking forward to more DLC, but yeah, I can't say I really give a crap about Aria and her crime stuff on Omega. I'll play it, but I won't be making it a priority.

5. MichaelB

Excitement. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In the middle of replaying the trilogy. I always forget how boring the Mass Effect 1 is though... the combat is just awful, and really, the story isn't overly interesting either. >_>