1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Suggestions

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ryan the human, Oct 17, 2012.

1. So I am recently single, and recently changed my Facebook settings to Interested in: Men and Women, thinking it would start suggesting interesting locals. All its doing now is suggesting me people who's profile pictures are of them with their boyfriend or girlfriend! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So my interests now include the other HALF of the population, and all Facebook can think to suggest for me is happy couples! Thanks for rubbing it in! :3

Facebook, you're taking "Men and Women" too literally! That does not imply I want them at the same time!

#1 ryan the human, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
  2. rg93

Facebook is total BS when it comes to this sort of stuff, I really don't think changing the "interested in" is going to get you anywhere (or in this case: anyone). Besides, you didn't really expand it by half, it's still just the gays and the girls. :wink:

3. I swear there's more happy couples Facebook thinks I should be friends with than ever before!

I'm not really using facebook to look, but if somebody nice comes up I always take a peek, you never know! :slight_smile:

4. SleepingAnyways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hahahaha wtf Facebook. That's ridiculous. I have use neighter, and it shows people I totaly don't know. Ridiculous.

5. I'm always surprised by how many mutual friends I can have with people, at complete random