1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any world of warcrafters here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Megan, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Megan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi every one :smilewave I am new here and wondered if anyone was a WoW player?

2. rg93

I used to be, I'm strongly concidering starting to play a bit. A friend is kind of pulling me in. :wink: What do you think about the new MoP addon? Walking, talking, fighting and dancing pandas out of nowhere?

3. Megan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha it's pretty intense. I love the game lol

4. Elicitra

My sub ran out shortly before the release of MoP, and I don't want to renew it, not only because not sure if gusta about the expansion, but I'v just got heaps of work at the moment. School + 3 jobs.

5. ShadowDragon

I just started playing WoW a month ago and it's awesome!! It's definently very addicting. Im only into the dungeons though. Im not really all that into doing soloing with quests.

6. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Played from the start till...what half way through Cata? A GM made me so furious I swore Blizzard would never see another dime of my money so I deleted everything and haven't played since.

I'm still ticked off at that GM.

7. jaysuss

I just got WoW again about 3 months ago. I love the game but I swear it can take over your life at times. I don't play it much though..

8. TheUndiscovered

I used to play WoW. It was my life, lol I played it nonstop for like 3 years and I had a free week a while ago but it isn't the same as it used to be so I don't play it anymore because it's too easy and in my opinion the older version like Burning Crusade was a lot funner.

9. madi

I used to be....I got totally addicted about 6 months ago and got to level 68 as a gnome mage....I had to stop because it is just too damn expensive...plus I wasn't doing homework lol. Fun game though :slight_smile:

10. ForceAndVerve

Hey welcome to EC Megan! :thumbsup:

I'm currently in a 25 man raiding guild. What you up to in game? Raiding? PvP? etc

11. spirithawk

spirithawk Guest

I'm on my 17th (or is it 19th, IDK) quit. Burnt out on Pandaria, and been spending time playing other Steam games instead.

12. Megan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Wow, lol a lot of responses! Yeah, I just started playing like maybe a month ago (I had surgery and nothing else to do lol) and completely got addicted. I totally understand about it taking over your life and not doing homework! -innocent face- haha but I still find free time to play it. I play alliance, night elf currently level one. I haven't really tried PvP yet so I don't know about that, I do love love the dungeons and will occasionally quest. So that's ny take on it. I played maybe a few years back before Cata and quit for financial reasons but I'm back now lol.

13. jaysuss

I play the alliance even though I regret it. The horde always do better at everything on any server I have been on. I am a 90 Resto Druid.

14. julia

I used to play for a while but couldn't pass a level so I gave up. It was incredibly addicting though.

15. Megan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    oops level fourty one*

16. fudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to be addicted lol i would get to lvl 40 or so then my adhd would kick in and i would make a new character lol if i had money i know id start again

17. Kyllani

I play, but not nearly as often as I'd like to. I managed to get my monk to level 11, and my druid is almost 86. Between school and Borderlands 2, I really only get to play WoW on Thursday and Friday afternoons...much less than the umpteen hours a week I used to play. I miss it!

18. Neutrality

I have an 87 priest on wyrmrest accord....who of corse had to be a belf =P

19. Andane

I just started playing again with the release of MoP, benching GW2 for the time being. 2 MMO's at the same time is too much for any one life :confused: But yeah, it's pretty fun, although I probably invest more time in it than I'd like; and I still haven't even gotten to 90 yet on account of playing alts and my monk.

20. DhammaGamer

90 Resto Shaman, MoP is amazing =)

Dhune - Alliance - Darkspear