1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kotor

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NoName114, Oct 26, 2012.

1. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

Is anyone here a fan of the Knights of The Old Republic series? and does anyone play the MMO?

2. Mitchell

The MMO was good for the first month or so it was out - then it REALLY started to SUCK. I don't like it. I regret spending like $80 on the collectors edition.

3. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

I've never played a MMO, my friend literally let me use his WoW account but I still never logged on at all. anyways have you played Kotor 1 or 2?

4. vyvance

Have them both on Steam and I enjoy them for the most part. I wish they would have made kotor 3 instead of the mmo, but oh well.

5. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

I feel cheated too, I was expecting a KOTOR single player world like KOTOR 1 and 2, but x10 bigger and x20 cooler. Alas that never happened, and i'm was disappointed they didn't make a jade empire 2

6. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love the KOTOR games though unfortunately I have never been able to finish either as both games got deleted while I was playing them -.- the first one right near the end and the second where I had one planet left I think.
    Oh and I completely agree that they should have made a 3rd game instead of an MMO

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I loved both games. It was also fun when I bought them on the computer and I could mod them, they were a lot of fun. I just wish they had done something about Revan after 2. Rather than say, hey f this let's go to another time. Plus from what I've seen it doesn't look like the MMO was all that amazing.

8. Praetor

Got both KOTOR 1 and 2. Great games! First is better, though.

Never got the MMO, because tbh I really don't like most. I'm really not looking forward to the The Elder Scrolls MMO... why can't they just keep making good quality single player RPGs?

9. Played most of kotor 2.
    The MMO is pretty good, that being said, i havent played for several weeks now.

As for the Elder Scrolls MMO, i have mixed feelings about it. I love MMO's and i think i can get a bunch of friends to buy it on release day. BUT, it will never be a fitting continuation of the Elder Scrolls series.

10. Mitchell

You actually enjoy the MMO?

11. DoriaN

I love the MMO, though I can see why people would not.

I enjoyed playing the classes, making characters, the story, and since I never played WoW the system was new to me.

My sister is using my account atm since I haven't played in a couple months but I hit two level 50 characters and left/took-a-break from the game with happy memories.
    My sister playing it might actually spark a re-return from me xD

12. Mitchell

I miss Star Wars Galaxies.

13. Bolin

I'm a huge fan of the games. I wish that they made a third (especially after all the cuts they made to the second game), but oh, well. I don't like MMORPGs, and even though it's Star Wars, I highly doubt that I'd like it.