1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mitchell, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Mitchell

Any of you also own a blackberry smartphone?

2. yeah, getting rid of it next month for a samsung tho. the hype died down.

i got it when it was all the rage, just like the iphone.... thought bbm would be handy as i wouldnt use texts, but then everyone who had a bb went on the iphone hype or the samsung. so then my use for my bb was a bit..... useless lol. so going on contract seems to make more sense now XD

3. Mitchell

Yeah. I got a new Blackberry a few months ago. I should have gone with the iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy whatever.

Oh well...

I got a new blackberry to replace my blackberry storm... biggest mistake ever.

4. GayJay

I have one of the older blackberrys not sure what one but it was before the brought touchscreen out. Tbh I really like it and extended my contract on it even though I had the option to upgrade to a better smartphone.
    I just can't stand touch screen phones they really piss me off and that's why I prefer it to iphone, samsung galaxy ect what everyone else seems to have right now.

5. Mitchell

Yeah - I have a hard time with touch screens... I have poor motor skills.

6. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I had a blackberry from around 2009 to this year, and I used to really love it. I thought BBM sounded really cool but hardly any of my friends had BBM, but I did like the actual keyboard on it.

But I've converted to Android and love that even more now, I've got my sights set on a Samsung phone now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Tim

Tim

I had a blackberry curve for a while.

Now I have a HTC EVO 4G. xD So different, but I prefer zee evo. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: