1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phones?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Miz Purple, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So what does everyone have and which are your favorites and why ? And which phones are you excited about? I have an IPhone 4 iv had iPhones for 4 years now iv really liked them, but I'm tired of them iv had 2 android phones I really liked the customization I loved my Samsung galaxy s2 , I went back to iPhone because i really love the texting platform on the iPhone it's really the only phone I feel really good texting on, however I'm really starting to like the windows phones , I'm thinking of getting the new Nokia lumia 920 has anyone had the nokia lumia 900 how is it?

2. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I have a Sony Ericsson right now.

I had a blackberry for years but grew tired of it, so changed to Android.

I really want to get a Samsung Galaxy s3 or a Samsung Galaxy Note. My sister's got a Samsung and it's the amazing thing ever.

3. caughtbywitness

iPhone 3gs, pass down from my uncle, had Blackberry Storm before; no battery life and stupid screen (also a pass down)

Best phone was Sony Ericsson k800i when they were all the rage!

4. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I loved all the Sony ericssons they were awesome!

5. All Star

All Star Guest

I currently use a LG Xenon. I was using an iPhone 4, but I broke it. When my upgrade comes in January, I'll either get an iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, or a Windows Phone.

6. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I currently have the iPhone 4S about to be iPhone 5 tomorrow I completely love my phone so as far phones go apple is #no.1 for me but I don't mind windows i think there phones are preety nice too.

7. aeva

I love my droid 4. I really don't like the iphones that much. I have an ipod touch, so it didn't make much sense anyway.

8. Night Rain

Hey me too! Love my iPod to death, but never want an iPhone. :grin:

I'm really excited about the Nexus 4. You can't beat that price (in the U.S. anyway)! I like the design too. I don't understand why people call it ugly... And it's from Google, so it should be one of the first phones to get updates. I wouldn't mind other Android phones but they drop support for them too soon, and many don't even get updates (that matter)!

9. grizzleybear33

Samsung galaxy s3 is where it's at. With Steve Jobs gone, their chief engineer fired and then they limit the capabilities of the only guy who could lead apple somewhere their products are going to suffer unless they do some overhauling . Apple doesn't innovate, they make subtle tweaks to their previous product that is too little too late. I don't deny that Apple makes very visually appealing products but I think there are much better phones for the same money. One of my friends just got the note 2 and for the size of the screen it isn't to incredibly large and is an insanely awesome phone. If the large screen isn't for you go with the gs3... I LOVE it

10. Ridiculous

And then try to prevent competitors from innovating by suing them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (although to be fair other device developers do this too, just not as often or as aggresively as Apple does).

Looking at the Nexus 4, currently dependent on whether it comes with a nice price-tag or not here in NZ..

11. SuperDave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've chosen the plan, not the phone, and accepted what I got in return. As a result, I have an HTC Wildfire S - a very small screen - with a plan which costs me $35/mo. So I have a full-fledged smartphone, with unlimited Internet and text, and a small (for me) penalty to my previous Droid which snicked my bank account to the extent of $95/mo. And I was a Verizon customer for a decade before.

12. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I to go with planes but I found with straight talk I can bring any phone I want to their service and get unlimited everything for 45/month, and you can bring your phone number with you, and they run on AT&T towers so I get great service so you can go on eBay buy any phone you want and take it to straight talk . I love it ! I have the iPhone 4 right now but I'm planning on getting the new Nokia lumia 820 or 920.

#12 Miz Purple, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  13. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You can get better phones now , I'm assuming it's virgin mobile you have? Thy have some great deals right now on some really nice phones with big screens.

14. Isabelle

I have in iPhone 3GS I always wanted a iPhone

15. Koan

Koan Guest

Switched from iPhone 3GS to Samsung Galaxy SIII.

The SIII is a great phone in many ways. I especially like that I was able to customize the "keyboard" with an application (I never truly liked the "keyboard" on iPhone).

A couple of negatives.

It is something of a power hog, so I use Juicedefender. The media integration is also so-so (especially on a Mac).