1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

digital cameras

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by who am I, Nov 22, 2012.

1. who am I

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I wanted to know what sort of digital came everyone has and would you recommend it and also wanted to know if the camera you have does take black and white pictures

2. BudderMC

How fancy a camera are you looking for? I mean, I have a DSLR, but for rather everyday use you might not need something that extensive (or expensive).

3. who am I

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm just after a digital camera not a DSLR one I wanted one with 14.1mp+ with 20+ optical zoom and one that takes black and white photos as well as colour

4. yeltsin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, what do you think about a smartphone? Because, I have a DSLR too, but if you are using for some non-profissional "jobs" I recommend just a good smartphone. Yea, I don't like to use a digital camera, smartphone and a ipod, I use a smartphone with "all-in-one" :icon_bigg

But anyway. Nikon has some good digital camera NON-DSLR, like the Nikon 1. But you can use the "popular" cameras like Sony or Samsung. :slight_smile:

The black&white feature is good, but is best taking a color picture and then photoshopping later. Because I don't want to lost the original photo in color :lol: