1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professor Layton series

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gazza123, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Anyone else play them

The curious village one bored me to death and never finished but Pandoras Box is pretty good. Those are the only ones I've played

*No Story Spoliers Please

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I adored and 100% completed Curious Village, rushed through Diabolical Box just so it would be over, and really liked Unwound Future.
    I haven't gotten a chance with Last Specter or Miracle Mask yet, but I have seen the Layton Movie, Eternal Diva, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

3. Eponine

Unwound Future was amazing. I never got through all of Last Specter, probably because it wasn't nearly as enthralling for me. I will most likely get into it again when I have access to all of the entire second trilogy. I hope that it ends just as spectacularly as the first set.

4. Doku

Out Status:
    Some people
    Played all the games up to the Last Specter, which I'm kind of too busy to play at the moment (I'm half way through the game though). I've also seen the movie, which takes place after the Last Specter and, as my friend showed me, before Miracle Mask. Unless she somehow got confused- I mean it looked in order to me as well but we could be wrong. Feel free to correct us.

5. Bebop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Played the first 3 and have The Last Specter. My favourite is unwound future with Pandora's box being the weakest (though they are all good).

6. Andane

You know, when I first saw an ad for it in a walmart I just kinda thought "eh, it looks kind of childish and boring" but then I saw this commercial that made it look kinda fun, so I decided to get it and try it and WOW it's one of my favorite series now. I've played all of them up until the one for the 3DS which I have yet to get. I wanna see the movie too :grin:

7. Vivid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fun and well produced series. I've played all but Miracle Mask. I like the music, especially the live performances.

8. Cascade

I've played a few, stopped at Unwound Future. I am very much looking forward to Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.