1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Console addiction? Has it happened to you?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by unsuspecting, Dec 27, 2012.

1. unsuspecting

So recently I got a PS3 with a game I wanted, gta IV The Complete Edition (or whatever it's called haha), and have not been able to put it down! I never really wanted a PS3, except for when GTA V comes out, and i almost beat the game before at my dad's (he has a ps3 too), but I have not stopped playing... why am i so addicted?! Has this happened to you?

2. SomeNights

OH yes, many a time. However that is usually followed by a longer period of me not touching it at all.

3. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I used to do this a lot when I was younger. I'd get completely hooked on a game and couldn't put it down. Not so much now, although it still happens if I get a really good game.

4. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    *still comes home and doesn't mind playing xbox 6 hours a day on school days and 10-14 on other days*

5. GayJay

im so addicted to consoles. i play xbox around 8 hours per day. i just cant get off black ops 2 and fifa. to make it worse i got a ps vita for christmas so i can now play games wherever i go.
    my a level exams are n 2 weeks, games are gonna be the reason i fail.

6. regime

regime Guest

My xbox360 nvr shuts off lol (unless it freezes lol) i am either on netflix or playing games like cod, halo,poker, etc...ive been addicted for many years..i dnt think its gonna end soon either lol.

7. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I'm like that sometimes, if I get a new game or I seem to always go back to Modern Warfare 2, but then there are periods I won't touch my PS3 for months.

8. Tiny Catastrophe

This lol. I had a horrible COD MW2 addiction lol (Xbox 360) but I haven't touched my Xbox (other than to watch DVDs offline) in like 5 months.

9. Harve

I can't get adddicted to a game anymore, it's kinda sad. Like, I never have the attention span to finish them and as soon as I'm too busy to be able to play it for 3/4 days, I'll forget about it and not play it for months and months.