1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone out there who still plays ME2?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheBookReader, Dec 30, 2012.

1. TheBookReader

I for one, do. My favourite character has to be Miranda. She's cold hearted and seems to have no soul, but she has tech and biotic powers and that's awesome! Anyone else play it?

2. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever since ME3, i have not gone back and played ME2. The last time I played it I finished insanity and after all that pain, it was a pretty good spot to stop.

Legion and Garrus are my bros. Had to swap Legion out for Miranda though as I was an Engineer. Miranda is awesome too. She is Sarah Walker so I expect nothing less :slight_smile:

3. TheBookReader

I never really had time to play Legion. I wanted to save all my crew so I only played his loyalty mission and then after the suicide mission I had only Lair of the Shadow Broker to play and he wasn't useful in those circumstances. Sadness. And i play vanguard.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say I specifically play any of the Mass Effect games anymore, but I'm a huge fan. I think Garrus' voice is really sexy, but my favorite character by far is Tali. She's exactly my kind of girl-- cute (implied I guess), gifted, shy/fluttery around her crush, and yet also a spirited fighter when it counts. What more could one ask for? :grin:

Mass Effect is actually the primary inspiration for my own sci-fi story, so the extensive codex of how the ships, weapons, politics, and other systems work is nerdvana.

5. CTJ

CTJ

Mass Effect has to be my favourite game franchise of all time (im currently playing ME3 Multiplayer) and i quite often find myself playing through right from the beginning again. Garrus is my permanent squad member, it just feels wrong playing without him and Wrex is my favourite character. I wish he could have rejoined the team in ME3 instead of James, who i never used once past Mars.

For the first time ever i'm currently playing through as a male Shepard and plan on wooing Kaidan instead of my femshep/Liara ship, Its bizarre playing as a male for the first time in my five years of ME. Also, am i the only one who thinks the voice actor for male Shep is shit? At least compared to Jennifer Hale and the rest of the actors, he just doesnt seem to bring any depth or emotion to the character. I feel nothing for this character compared to my femsheps.

6. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

For me, Mass effect 2 had the best ending out of all 3 games but I wont go back to it because of the addictive multilayer with mass effect 3. With 2, I used to always pick Thane with either Legion or Grunt. Apparently there working on a 4th one, so there's more to look forward to.

7. Level75

I'm currently on a playthrough of the Mass Effect series. Just finishing up 2 again. Finishing some of the DLC. There is a lot of content that I missed out on because 1 never used to be available for PS3. It is now though so I'm going through to see what's different.

I enjoy the entire squads of the games. Just speaks to the strength of the characters that there isn't a single squad member I don't try to bring along at least a couple of times.

My favorites are definitely Tali'zorah and Mordin though.

8. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    Did you guys play Paragon or Renegade?

Renegade Femshep was soooo good. Jennifer Hale just nails every evil line.

9. CTJ

CTJ

My FemShep was a badass black woman from the streets of Earth :grin: She was pure Renegade with everyone other than her crew. She (i) also had soft spot for the Krogan, fuck the Salarians.

10. TheBookReader

I loved playing Femshep renegade! I love the way Jennifer Hale made everything sound so spiteful. Mark Meer just didnt do manshep justice

11. Juggalo

I'm overly obsessive about Mass Effect. I've probably played though 1 and 2 20 plus times, and I've had 4 full runs of ME3. I've always liked the endings. Never played multiplayer, but it looks awesome. Just can't bring myself to talk to people who aren't in the room with me. Plus I'm horrible at shooters, and I abuse the power wheel pause-aiming system.

12. CTJ

CTJ

I really wish we could have had a Batarian team member in one of the games, it would have fit in well with ME2s dirty dozen. I dont know why but i have a soft spot for the non-council races in ME. Krogans, Batarians and Vorcha are all so bloody awesome, theyre the characters i play as the most on Multiplayer.

13. Juggalo

I was kinda miffed that the races mentions in the daily cerberus logs from ME2 weren't shown or alluded to in ME3. That said, I want a SPDLC batarian squaddie. Preferably a female, because seriously what do they look like?

14. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably like butt-ugly Batarian males with curvy bodies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I'm actually very disappointed I didn't get to play all the DLC. It was too expensive for me at the time, but they added so much! I feel like I missed out.