1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aside from AdSense, what else can monetize a blog?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SunSparks, Jan 7, 2013.

1. SunSparks

I feel like i'm answering an ad =_=

anyways, you aren't going to make a living off a website or blog in a months time... it will take much longer to develop a visitor base. however, once the website does pick up, you can see merchandise like a tshirt with something related to your blog like ur slogan or you can actually start making ad deals with other companies at that time (u can get a few hundred/month this way) but theres really not much other than that... but like I said, you have to have a fairly large fan base b4 you can really start making some money and that means real quality on ur site

2. Zendlar

Other things you can do to get sponsors and such is to pitch idea's to other blogs that have stuff for sale or make things. Use these people to create a blog give a way where they have to go through different things to get entries into it. From there pitch things to other people, they will sometimes give you money to keep there products on your blog, and occasionally free product to test and give away.

All in all though, it takes time.