1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The World Ends With You

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

C'mon you TWEWY fans, I know you're here! So, let's indulge, shall we? ^^

I think it's the best game ever invented for the DS! And I just LOVE the music!

2. VireBlaze

\o/ YUSH!

Admittedly, I gave my copy of TWEWY to my BF so he could play it, but it's suuuuch a good game. x3

The story and the twists are really well done, along with the music and characters. The only gripe I had with it was the dual screen battles because I couldn't put my focus on both of them at the same time. xD; Got lost really easily like that.

3. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree

Awesome game!!!
    I loved everything about it. What I liked the most are the characters which really have a personality and the plot twists. I also liked tin pin slammer mini game, I think it was really well made. I've played through the entire game three times but never finished completely.

4. Level75

It's easily one of the best and most daring games I've ever played. It takes quite a few risks with regards to gameplay and subject matter and I won't pretend it's everyone's cup of tea. But I love the game.

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

THe game was AAwwwsome!!!

I loved the style, music and everything about it! Its a shame they haven't released a 2nd game.

6. Emberblaze

Ugh, try playing it on a laptop emulator, it's even WORSE i promise you! I never had the joy of owning a solid copy sadly T_T...

Oh but I DO hope they make a sequel! Primarily cuz I wanna hear more music ^^

7. INTJ

Out Status:
    Some people
    Basically what everyone here has said. Brilliant game and amazing plot. Loved the music and characters and my second favourite game on DS. 999 will always come out on top :slight_smile:

8. Minamimoto_Fan

Ah TWEWY, a game that desperately needs another installment.

Great gameplay, amazing story line, an awesome arsenal of attacks... my only gripe with it was the fact that most of the characters looked anorexic 0_o I liked their designs, they were just freakishly skinny

9. Emberblaze

Speaking of character designs, but when i look at all of the main player characters standing together, Neku seems to be the only one that's "oddly dressed". Heh, everyone else is wearing pretty much normal people clothes while Neku is wearing ya know, typical anime complex-awesome outfit

10. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I honestly didn't know about this game until I played Kingdom Hearts and realized that Neku, Shiki, Rhyme, and Beat are in it. I actually had no idea about the game, but I looked into it and it seems really cool, and now I want to get it, haha.

11. Emberblaze

I heard of it a very long time ago, but never actually saw it in the stores. Then when I heard those guys were gonna be in kingdom hearts, I just HAD to play it, so I got it via emulator and fell in total worship-mode for it ^^

12. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I lent my only copy to a friend after begging him to give it a try. He now refuses to give it back because he loves it so much. I had to download the ios version to get my fix.

Can't wait for the sequel.

13. Emberblaze

Heh yeah for real 'cause we all know that sequels gonna happen with the way Square keeps dropping hints

14. Level75

You mean like Final Fantasy XIII Versus, right?

15. Emberblaze

Lols EXACTLY right t. Oh and lets not forget about FF10 HD update!

16. putra perkasa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I seriously love this game. Playstyle, music, setting, all AMAZING. Seriously. The only bad part is I haven't finished playing this game, I am in a part where Joshua is the partner. Man how I miss this game. It's great to see this game's cast at Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, seeing how they interact with Sora and Riku is... Amazing.