1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aidyn chronicles (n64)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ameliawesome, Jan 24, 2013.

1. ameliawesome

shot in the dark here, but has anyone else here played aidyn chronicles: the first mage? i have it on n64 (i think that is the only way to play it) and i still love this game. it doesn't have a huge fanbase but whatever!

2. FranklinK

That game was so hard lol I got all the way to the goblin town with all the pink houses and stuff and kept dying. That game was intense

3. ameliawesome

Haha I love it so much! I've beaten it so many times and have started so many unfinished games. It was the first video game my sister and I really figured out (our other first game was Hexen but I've never played that whole game yet haha). My sister figured it out faster than I did but I don't think she's ever played it through. Before we had controller paks we'd get as far as the goblin camp (that's probably what you're thinking of) and we'd always die there and then we'd start over from the beginning. You definitely need to be able to save, lol.

4. FranklinK

Um, yes, I don't think we had controller packs and it was infuriating lol

The first game I figured out and beat was Phantasy Star IV. First game I bet on N64-Pokemon Snap lol

I think my all time favorite games for the N64 were the Zelda games and Conkers Bad Fur Day. Conkers put my ass through it. It was so funny lol

5. ameliawesome

ahahaha all of those games, yes! pokemon snap is another i intend to replay soon because i miss it. and i've been trying to find conker's bad fur day for so long, but damn it's ridiculously valuable!

6. FranklinK

Is it really?! Even on Ebay? We played the shit out of it lol

7. ameliawesome

Yeah it didn't sell much when it came out and so not many copies are around for resale. I've seen prices range from $75 to $400. $75 is starting to look like a pretty good deal, hahaha, but I'm trying to hold onto the hope of finding it $50 or less.

8. FranklinK

lol well I sent my mom a message on FB telling her that if she still has the game she should hold onto it. If she offers to send it to me maybe we can work out a way for me to just send you the game for free?

9. ameliawesome

oh my goodness, that sounds like pure magic, but i couldn't take it from you for free knowing how much it sells for! the only way i could possibly settle for that is if you promise to let me know if you ever want it back. or just lend it to me and i'll send it back to you after i've played it. imagine if she says she sold it at a yardsale for $5, ahahaha.

10. FranklinK

Hahaha she just told me she still has it, but she has to find it. We'll see what she does. She's kinda unpredictable. I'm out in NJ at Cape May a few times a year lol Where are you at in NJ?

11. ameliawesome

in the middle lol, where six flags great adventure is. south jersey is my favorite, though! do you have family there?

12. FranklinK

lol no I just like it

13. ameliawesome

ahaha, well that is even more awesome.

14. FranklinK

I do think it's weird that I can't pump my own gas there though.

15. ameliawesome

i wish i could pump my own gas, it'd be so much faster than waiting for an attendant.

16. FranklinK

That was my thought when they were doing it. You are in one of two states that doesn't let you do it yourself lol