1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 4 rumors

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ssessoms, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ssessoms

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Divopix

Damn, I just got a ps3 for Christmas.

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I'll pass, I'm entirely satisfied with the PS3 I use now thanks.

4. Bolin

^

5. Nyanko

Though the recording sounds interesting, I really don't like how it's going to be having a touchscreen (of course) on the controller. I didn't understand it for the Wii U and other than that small addition I still don't get why it needs one. Is it really getting difficult to just press start/select or use the joysticks now?

I don't even have a PS3, but once those game/console prices go down I'm definitely buying one. Old or not they'll be less than they are now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Enough consoles, give us a holographic or eyeglass futuristic gaming!! :grin:

7. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really into Playstation, but here's my opinion anyways:

Saying it's more powerful than the next console from Microsoft is a pretty ballsy statement, especially considering how little information we have on their next system. I can see what their doing with the social thing, and i think it's a really good idea, but if we're being honest here, Microsoft is on top of social gaming and shit. It'll be hard to compete with, but they might be able to do it.

Personally, I don't see why they're adding the touchscreen, it seems really unnecessary, seeing as it's not adding anything to the game experience, like the WiiU tablet controller. I feel like I'd be the one chump who's always accidentally pausing the game because of this feature.

The recording though, is a really smart idea. I think it would be a good thing to add, assuming the quality is up to par.

But, if the rumors are true, then Sony might start charging for online use, one of the main things giving them a boost to stand with Microsoft. Take away that, and you've got a bunch of pissed users.

All in all, I think it's almost too early in the game too really tell, but most of the key concepts for it seem almost over used. Either way, I'm excited to see the console. (!)

The PS4 could be the one to either make or break Sony; I really hope they know what they're doing.

---------- Post added 1st Mar 2013 at 10:32 PM ----------

Hell yes!

8. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I am going to wait till microsoft releases some info on their next console at e3. I am more of an xbox person anyways. I am going to get a ps4 eventually so that I can play ps4 exclusives. I have to play Watch Dogs that game looks amazing! But I know this console is going to be expensive when it first comes out so I'm going to wait till the price drops.