1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Mario&Luigi Title!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

2. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It can't come out soon enough.. Paper Mario: Sticker Star is done, and next is Luigi's Mansion:grin:ark Moon, and that won't last. It's all leading up to the much loved team up!
    I'm excited. =3

3. Emberblaze

All the mario RPG games have been pretty great so I certainly can't wait!

4. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really liked bowser's inside story because of the gameplay. This one seems very promising, I am officially exited :slight_smile:

5. Emberblaze

Heh but I still gotta say that the first one's the best so far. But bowsers inside story was pretty interesting. One thing I like about the mario and luigi series is that each game has a pretty different touch on gameplay. Heh heh heh, I can't wait for this!

6. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's something I like about the series too, the change of gameplay in each game. I really like bowser's inside story because I could finally properly control bowser in a mario rpg (something that can be enjoyed in paper mario 2 few times). Superstar saga is the best one, I agree :slight_smile:

7. DoriaN

Nothing will ever top SMRPG.

8. I want a new Sunshine :frowning2: that was the only one I've ever really enjoyed

9. Emberblaze

VERY true! SMRPG, M&L Superstar Saga, and Paper Mario TTYD are the best mario rpg games and probably cant be topped!

I often wished for a new super mario sunshine! It WAS IS the best Super Mario game!!! (platformer wise)

10. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Finally! I was hoping for a new installment in the Mario & Luigi series, I've always loved this RPG series along with the others (Paper Mario & RPG). I wonder what the gimmick will be this time around? If I had to guess, I'd say it might be party building or maybe the 'dream team' is Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Peach?

11. Emberblaze

From the looks of the video, Mario is exploring Luigi's sleeping mind for whatever reason, and Luigi's subconscious is providing with support.

I dunno, as excited as I usually get about M&L, this one looks ominously like the battles are going to be mainly mario going solo (like paper mario 3ds) and if that happens..... My dangalang gon' be floppy...