1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-pod problems

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alex94, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Okay so my I-pod when I plug it in keeps ejecting itself, coming up with a thing saying scan and fix or continue without scanning...I don't want to wipe my I-pod clean, I have over 1500 songs most of which are no longer in my Itunes...advice on how to get my I-pod to stop doing this?

2. photoguy93

Can you continue without scanning? I've been an Apple user for a long time, and the only way to really fix things seems to be a reset. It totally sucks - but it's a sure fire way. You don't have the songs anymore?

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I can continue without resetting it but then it ejects itself every few minutes.
    - Sadly I do not, I don't have an iTunes account so when I got a new laptop after mine crashed I lost all of my songs. :/

4. photoguy93

There might be a way to get the songs off. I've done it before. But besides that, I don't know...... it's a tough situation!

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Yeah, I had this software but was trial. Only allowed me to transfer 100 songs.

6. All Star

All Star Guest

Whatever software it was, try uninstalling and then reinstalling for every one hundred songs maybe?

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I did haha, it out smarted me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good suggestion tho. xD

8. It keeps a record in registry which isn't uninstalled with the software. Try this article.

9. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Thank you. :3