1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yogscast

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RavioliFaceMan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Anyone hear watch the Yogscast?
    By Yogscast I mean any of them - Simon and Lewis, Hannah, Duncan, Sips, Sjin, Rythian, Nilesy, Martin, Strippin, Zoey (the list goes on).

I watch them all but Sips and Sjin, especially. So yeah, any fans?

2. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I only watch Simon & Lewis only, for the most part. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with them, I find more so than not, I enjoy their content, but sometimes they just annoy me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh! I did watch Hannah's Advent Calender last year though! I don't quite know why, I just found it interesting to see what she got I guess. :slight_smile:

3. I was always slightly disappointed every time she opened a present :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: although my Mum watched it too and she said she'd be doing it for me this year so it's all good!
    I'm surprised that more people here haven't watched it; maybe it's more of a British thing?

4. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started watching Simon and Lewis a few months ago, I'm really enjoying the videos that I've watched thus far. Besides Duncan and Hannah, I've never heard any of the others till now, I'll have to check them out sometime.

5. Sips and Sjin are the best hooray!

6. Elicitra

I like Duncan and Sijn playing Farming Simulator and also Duncan playing Grim Fandango, but aside from that, not much love.

7. aha farming sim was a great series! I loved the realistic summer sports simulator of late too

8. Naren

Yogscast <3
    Simon/Lewis tekkit
    Duncan tekkit
    Sips and Sjin tekkit
    Also a few let's plays
    Also I adore Hypixel

9. ProfessorPunk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Love the yogscast. I watch Simon and Lewis the most but have started watching Hannah and Duncan too. Loved Sips and Sjin in the tekkit series. Love the yogpod too, wish they'd do more of them

10. UndercoverGypsy

I remember I used to love Shadow of Israphel when I was into Minecraft (way back in beta 1.3 days)... Haven't really watched anything else? Is Israphel still going or did they give that up?

11. We get an episode every few months but they went way OTT a little while ago, made it hugely overcomplicated and it lost its comical value. Meh.

12. UndercoverGypsy

Aww... That sucks.

13. Only just noticed I put 'anyone hear' - how awful.

14. Transience

I love yogscast! the cast is awesome and I get giddy every time I hear Simons AAAAAH! (or awwww. w/e) Also I ended up downloading the "diggy diggy hole" (search youtube!) fansong made about Simon being a dwarf..lol..

15. Hot Pink

I actually only just recently got into watching their videos. Some of the best entertainment I've found on YouTube. It's great. I've watched all of the Israphael and Tekkit episodes. :slight_smile:

16. JamesDE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've watched Simons and Lewis' videos for years now. Since the tekkit videos started coming out I've watched all of them XD I love Sips and Sjin's minecraft lets play the most and any videos Duncan makes are a must watch, but I watch all of the yogscasts tekkit series.
    I am especially in love with Rythian's tekkit rebirth/rising, the story is so amazing :slight_smile:
    I guesss you could say I am addicted to yogscast.

17. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the Yogscast, they're great. I mainly watch Simon and Lewis, but occasionally something from the others too. I even have them as a podcast, which is pretty funny too! :slight_smile:

18. I tend not to watch their Minecraft videos. I wouldn't quite call myself a Minecraft veteran, but something along those lines. I'm seriously bored of it now, and no new mod would get me into it again. Trucking Tuesdays is a great series, and Fun Fridays when it happens (Can Your Pet). Sips' Skyrim series has been hilarious so far too

19. warhammer40kgay

I tend to listen to Simon and Lewis SIPs sjin Duncan and hannah

20. Zh3sh1re

Zh3sh1re Guest

I have a connection with Duncan, because we both are the sciency-guys. I love the Voltz series, and mostly watches him and Simon and Lewis.