1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG Such a mess about music here! ANNOYING!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by fqf555, Feb 26, 2013.

1. fqf555

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in mainland China, and there's no iTunes Music Store service, no Google Play Music, no last.fm and totally no! If I want to own some music I like, the only way I know is to buy CDs, and there's no CD of my interest available in any stores here (including amazon.cn). Well there's amazon.com indeed, and I don' have a VISA card (I'm just a student and have no income), so I cannot even download MP3 Music there.

Instead, there are some rubbish sites providing rubbish 'music service', on which you can only listen online(Which means I cannot enjoy them on my iPod and microtheatre system offline), and they don't have many songs popular in your areas. Yes there are some sites providing music downloads, but you can only download songs single by single, and I can't find many beloved songs & albums either, and I'm even not sure if they have the copyrights. :bang::tears: OMG I'm going craaazzzy now :tantrum:

Such a mess! Am I kinda 'fastidious'? Okay I'm just venting :slight_smile: Such rubbish things are always taking attention from me. Really annoying. But I still love music! (even though I can only listen to them online) I just can not live without music.

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2013 at 11:16 AM ----------

I'm still not sure if it's right to post in this forum, or should it go to 'E&M' forum? But I'm not talking about my favourite music!