1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andane, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Andane

So, anybody here play it? Or a fan of the series? I just beat it earlier today, and, while I've only played a few entries, it may be my favorite one so far :icon_bigg The story, characters, and gameplay are all great! I especially love the supports in this game.

I was gonna start a new game on hard mode with a female avatar this time. Still deciding on who I wanna marry though, I think Yarne is absolutely adorable but Henry is well...HENRY! I always think it's kinda interesting to see who other people pair their characters up with too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. VireBlaze

This game. THIS GAME.

Soooo gooooood. >w<

It's funny - while it feels smaller in size than, say, Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, I think I've spent longer on Awakening than the others - 80 hours, so far, anyway.

Honestly, it's funny - that whole 'Hubba Matchmaking' thing in Extras? I did it with my avatar and Stahl, and they reciprocated feelings for each other, which is funny cause I kinda have a small crush on Stahl. x3 AND, ironically enough, he was the first person for me to get my top support rank with. xD I wonder what this all says~ >w<

But, yeah, really good game - and I'm not done yet. : P

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I paired myself up with Gaius but next playthrough I'm definitely going for Chrom, if only to give Morgan and Lucina crazy stats. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's really fun and there's tons of content. One of my favorite 3DS games to date.