1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC4 Leaked Trailer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yukiwolfx, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Yukiwolfx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
  2. DeanIsHome

OOOOOOOO I've always liked pirates (!)

3. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whoa, really looks like they kicked it up a notch. As much as I'm still missing Ezio, I'm psyched for this one.

4. All Star

All Star Guest

I knew there would be an AC4. While AC3 was the best, the original AC was the best IMO.

5. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    With how AC3 ended I was wondering what new direction it would be taken in, can't wait to add it to my collection.

6. Niko

Gah! I'm so excited for this. I still wished there was another game with Connor in it...but ah well, his Grandfather will do. :lol:

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I miss Ezio, I hope they make another installment with him in it. :frowning2: Same with Connor.

Dang, though.. a new game already? Shiiite. I'm still excited about it though.

8. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, the first game was pretty badass. Not saying that the others weren't, but the original just had a certain feel to it, that definately makes it stick out from the rest, and I definately think it gave great building blocks for the rest of the series. :slight_smile:

9. StormySea

Woah- that was a really fast release time considering AC3 really didn't come out too long ago .O.
    I think the plots are getting a bit weaker though: The best stories seemed to be in the original AC and AC Brotherhood... Pirates and Native Americans seem a tad cliché for historical fiction ^.^'
    But at least it looks like graphics were kicked up a notch :grin:

10. All Star

All Star Guest

Wow, my OP should say AC3 was good, original was best. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not a shock, since in both AC to AC2 and AC2 to AC3, development started roughly a month after release for both games.

11. Eric

The ship battles were the best part of AC3, but unfortunately there were too few of them. Hopefully AC4 will fix that. :grin:

And yeah, the Assassin's Creed franchise has basically become the CoD of stealth RPGs. I'm not surprised that they're cranking out a new one every year.

12. All Star

All Star Guest

AC is definitely one of the greatest video game franchises of all time, right up there with Need For Speed and Grand Theft Auto.