1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

Okay, come onnn, I KNOW I wasn't the only one who couldn't resit buying this game (the first day it came out)!

And my verdict? This game is INTENSE!!! Like, I can't even play for too long before my nerves just completely make me have to stop! Man, this game's AWESOME people! So, anyone else?

2. Stripe101

I haven't played it yet. I have, however, played The Walking Dead Game. It was incredible. If you haven't played it, you should.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I haven't bought it yet but I'm going to soon. :grin:
    The first one was fantastic... I'm so eager to play SI.

4. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

I didn't realize it was out! I'll have to look into it! I love the show, and pretty much anything zombies!

5. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    really? It looks really bad in my opinion.
    angry joe is never wrong
    For those of you who haven't played it yet I wouldn't waste your money.

#5 Asari, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  6. Emberblaze

Psh, that guy's craaaazy. Lols as for those glitches in the beginning of his video? Nothing even CLOSE to that has happened to me! Lols I WISH the damn walkers would stop chasing me just to beat up a fence (i dunno, maybe xbox version has more glitches than ps3, who knows)

But in anycase, this guy DOES bring up a good point: make sure you check the game out BEFOOORE buying it!

I TOTALLY preordered it on impulse. I saw the poster in game stop, asked the people if it was fps, and then before I knew it, I was putting 10 down on it.

Personally, IIII like the game. Keeps me on my toes, it's intense, (Darly's the hottest damn character on the show), and I'm just a walking dead whore, let's face it (although I DOOO need to buy the telltale version).

But I think it's pretty awesome ^^