1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Zaio, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hey EC,

So, it may be an old-ish game now, but does anyone still play Warcraft 3? Or has anyone played it in the past? What were your favourite custom games if any? :slight_smile: I have no idea why, but I can never seem to stop playing it. I played it for about 2 years straight, then switched to World of Warcraft for a while, then back to Warcraft 3 for another year, then to DotA 2 for (according to steam) 669 hours, then back to Warcraft 3, then to Guild Wars 2 for a couple months, back to Warcraft 3, then to Natural Selection 2 for a couple months, back to Warcraft 3.

I suppose there's so many games within a game in Warcraft 3 simply because of the ability to custom host and create new games via the editor, so when you tire of one game you simply switch to another within the game itself. That's how it's been for me anyway.

If any full members still play it then send me a pm for my realm and username :slight_smile:

All the best.

2. Igne

I played it for a long time and still play it for the anime games. It's great though I wish they'd make it possible to use models that are used for wc3 in sc2. Though wc3 still has the best hero system.

3. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    tdssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've played through all the campaigns except rexxar's (got bored of it). I haven't done anything other than the campaigns, though. To me, Blizzard stuff is all about the storyline, and the non-story Blizzard stuff tends not to appeal to me that much.

I also have a World of Warcraft account, with two 89s and a whole pile of other characters, and I have Starcraft Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm. (Heart of the Swarm is awesome! I can't believe how amazing that storyline is!)

5. MichaelB

I played the campaign. I think anyway, it was a friends copy and I only had a certain amount of time to play it.

So yeah I've dabbled in it, but that's as far as it goes really. I still play World of Warcraft now, rather casually but still logging in about once a week. :slight_smile: