1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone play SEGA, SNES, N64??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheMightyBoosh, Apr 4, 2013.

1. TheMightyBoosh

I was wondering if anyone else loves these gaming consoles and if so what are your favorite games to play? And any you HATE WITH A PASSION if so which ones? Game freaks unite!!!! :eusa_danc (!)

[​IMG]

(&&&) :smilewave: :thumbsup:

2. Wolfie Charm

Yes!!! I have a Sega Genesis again. My favorites are Sonic 2 and Bubsy! :slight_smile: Oh, and Mortal Kombat. I’m working on getting an NES (have my eye on one), and for that my favorite game is Super Mario World. Still have my N64 and my favorite game for that system will always be Star Fox 64. Still play it, and still haven't beaten it lol. :slight_smile:

3. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yep, the N64 was my first console and video game system ever. Super Mario 64 got me started on my gaming journey. I still get N64 games today for my collection, mostly ones that I rented as a kid to play them to the fullest, most recently I got Megaman 64. Still play my games with my purple controller. :lol:

Before that I played the SNES at my sister's friend's house everyday after school. I remember playing Mortal Combat, Mario's Time Machine and Pokemon Yellow on the Super GameBoy. I also vaguely remember playing Sonic 2 at my cousin's house once because I recall battling the first boss, the drill car.

4. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love Sega and N64. Always love playing Sonic,Mario Cart,Southpark and Marioworld.

5. falsereading

falsereading Guest

Always a Nintendo boy, NES (with Zapper), SNES (wanted Mario Paint, could'nt afford it :frowning2: ) and then N64 (just for goldeneye). Still have them all, not going to throw them away anytime soon.

6. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

N64 was one of my favorite consoles, it had most of my favorite games, anything from Zelda, to Banjo Kazooie, to Mortal Kombat, all those games and so many more were excellent games.

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

SNES and N64.

My ultimate favourite series is Earthbound. Next to ALttP, Chrono Trigger, Kirby Super Star, and Yoshi's Island.
    N64-wise, you can't go without Mario 64 and Mario Kart. :grin: Harvest Moon, Banjo Kazooie, Paper Mario, Kirby 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Super Smash Bros.

8. Wolfie Charm

Oh I forgot Banjo Kazooie!!!

9. revi

revi Guest

Zelda Ocarina of Time anyone. Nintendo 64 was my childhood and zelda my favorite series :grin:

10. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I love my old N64 and Super Nes still play em especilly Pokemon Staduim love Pokemon !

11. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    N64! Partly because The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is one of my favourite games of all time, but also Donkey Kong 64, Banjo series, Mario 64, the first smash bros and a ton of other stuff. The SNES is also really awesome. I don't really know much about the Sega consoles though...

12. Still have my N64!

---------- Post added 5th Apr 2013 at 03:01 PM ----------

All about Banjo Kazooie and OoT. Also, Pokemon Stadium.

13. BudderMC

Can we be friends now? :grin:

Also: why has nobody mentioned Super Mario RPG yet? :frowning2:

14. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    N64 was the shizz when I was younger...from memory I Played super mario world and mario kart lol golden eye was the all fave though...

15. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OMG! I just love love love Majora's Mask. There was a period where I was so good at that game I could completely beat it during a 3 day weekend. I mean every mask, all 52 heart pieces, all the bonus junk from the dungeon fairies, the sword upgrades. Jesus the Fierce Deity mask was so fun to bust out but it was a total gamebreaker... :badgrin:

The original N64 version even had a glitch you could exploit to equip FD mask outside of boss battles, but they removed the glitch in the gamecube port :icon_redf

A couple of years ago I was into homebrewing. I had an snes emulator on my PSP and downloaded a bunch of old SNES roms. Playing Super Mario World and Earth Bound on my PSP in the park was the best, the button layout matched the old console controller perfectly. Then I broke it, GOD F*%$&$#($ D$%*($#*#$(%*#$( AHHH!!!!!! :tantrum:

16. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Nintendo 64 hell yes! My favorite was the banjo Kazooie series. Sucks that Microsoft bought Rare and ruined the franchise.

17. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Absolutely! I have played them all, but my favourite is the Nintendo 64, by far! :grin:
    I still own my Nintendo 64, and I still keep a look out, for anyone selling Nintendo 64 games, because I think the Nintendo 64 game console, is legend. :grin:

Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Story, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Killer Instincts, Mario Kart 64, Banjo Kazooie, Duke Nukem 64, Goldeneye 007, Pokemon Stadium 2, Gex 64.
    Unforgettable Nintendo 64 Games, and the most fun! :grin:

#17 BrokenGuy, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  18. Wolfie Charm

I used to steal Goldeneye 007 from the neighbor boy and play it with my sister lol. That and his Mario game and Banjo Kazooie. Only three 64 games of his that I wanted and couldn’t get anywhere else.

19. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My neighbour and I would always exchange Nintendo 64 games, over the fence. We would play the Nintendo 64 games, for hours on end! :grin: Oh, how I miss the 90's; so damn much! Good times! :thumbsup:

20. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Sure :grin: Except you didn't bold Majora's Mask :frowning2:

Ah, forgot that one! That one's really good. Except I'm more of a Paper Mario fan.