1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JayR, Apr 8, 2013.

1. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Still playing it in 2013. Love it. Share?

2. jasonaw2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Same here. :grin:

3. Sapphy

I bought The Sims 3 and got so bored I uninstalled!

Loved The Sims 2 but I've lost one of my disks. :frowning2:

4. Isabelle

I still play the Sims 2 but I also play Sims 3

5. TheMightyBoosh

All the Sims Games are AWESOME! I love Bustin out, Urbz, :slight_smile: The sims, 1,2 + 3, Sims 2 Pets, Sims 3 Pets. Such a fun game... i was so addicted as a kid and love the games still and think always will... I used try to make celebrities, that was always fun... and killing them always seemed fun.. Sims was way more fun than real life i remember how i always wanted to be sucked in magically into a Sims game. Haha. Oh Childhood :grin:

6. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I don't always play The Sims, but when I do, I prefer The Sims 2.

Seriously, Sims 3 was a major disappointment for me. For Sims 1 and 2, I always got so excited for the new expansion pack and got them on the day they came out.

I got Sims 3 for my birthday after it come out, but now I don't even have it installed, nor have I bought a single expansion back. For me it was like Spore and SimCity Societies, a sign of the decline of Will Wright and Maxis under EA's domination. I mean it was a step back in many ways as far as I was concerned, it didn't even have animations to so sims getting into cars, and the whole scheme of providing only a few items and making you buy everything with real money was a major turnoff.

But enough about that, I LOVE The Sims 2, with all the expansion packs. :grin:

7. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I do!! I have the Seasons, Pets, and Free Time expansion packs. I love downloading custom content, like pink and blue skin. :grin: Creating their houses is half the fun!

8. Vesper

I stopped playing Sims 2 in favor of Sims 3 when the latter came out in 2009, but I'm still keeping old Sims 2 files around just in case I feel like playing it again. I had all the EPs except for Bon Voyage.

There are things from the Sims 2 I wish they had included in the Sims 3, such as blanket-less babies and animations for getting into/out of cars, but for the most part, I do like playing it.