1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy 11. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Juggalo, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Juggalo

Just curious if anyone here plays. Haven't been able to play recently, since my xbox tray is broken. Actually gonna try to get it to work when I'm done here tonight.

2. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I tried to play it when I was younger but was absorbed by other endeavors. Personally I found the game to slow and bland to be of interest.

My brother played it like a fiend though, I'd often watch him and for some reason found that interesting. I guess he was pretty popular since he played Red Mage and was able to restore mana to help the group, which picked him up a pretty tight circle of friends.

But people like me having to wait an hour to get a monster slaying group?

No.

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im a huge fan of the final fantasy series.I have all the games expect the new ones.My favorite is 9

4. Juggalo

If it ever gets your interest again, its been made much more friendly to a pick up and go playstyle. If you know where to go, you can just get there and ask for an invite.

5. vyvance

I used to play back before the Abyssea stuff came out. Played a Mithra White Mage mainly.

6. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played for a couple years. Loved it, no game has come even close to the community found in FF11.

Then I rolled a new char this february and got from 1-93 in about 3 weeks (so fast now!) then I quit because it was lonely.. Not as easy to make friends now.

7. Level75

I still play. My primary jobs are Red Mage, Beastmaster, and Scholar.

8. Tim

Tim

I played it from launch until about a year and a half after Wings of the Goddess.

I can't bring myself to go back. It's too different now.

Though, the fact they added Geomancer, the class I wanted for so long is so sad to me. D:

9. Level75

Just think of how it's JP name is "Feng Shui Soldier". It instantly looks much less appealing.

10. vyvance

I started playing again since it was on sale on steam. This 2 week restriction on fishing sucks. Need to figure out how to make some cash to gear up. Level 32 rdm and I'm still wearing leather armor. >.>

11. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hint: make copper ingots! very cheap to make 1 fire crystal 4 copper ore sold from a vendor in windurst waters and sell fairly quickly for 10k a stack on AH. don't need any goldsmithing skill either ( i think it caps at 3 or something).

that is how I made money until my fishing fatigue wore off :slight_smile:

12. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Well if I were to get into a Final Fantasy RPG now, I think I'd cross my fingers and hope the second release of 14 isn't a disaster.