1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 4!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheFlamesOfHell, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I don't know about anybody else on here but I am so, so excited for Fallout 4! I have no idea when it's going to be announced but it needs to be announced soon! I seriously can't wait!

What do you want to see in Fallout 4?

I personally want to see a more customisable character creator, I'm going to be playing as my character from Fallout: New Vegas and I just want to be able to recreate him. I also want to be able to have a realistic battle system, I know it seems strange for a roleplaying game but I'd love to be able to properly kill people with one shot, etc.! It probably won't happen but it's a nice thought and I'm looking forward to a Boston location, if that is the place of action for this game.

Talking about Boston, I'm hoping that the victims of the Boston bombings will be okay.

2. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want the moral system to play a bigger role. It worked on a basic level in 3, but it seemed to serve no purpose in New Vegas. The good/evil choices should have a lot more depth in my quests, dialogue, followers, and what perk choices I'm offered. As for the games location I would either want New York or Florida. New York would give a great playground for post-apocalyptic sandboxing, while Florida could offer a unique "tropical paradise blown to hell" vibe.

As for the Boston incident, I hope they put the screws to the surviving bomber.

3. opti

in new vegas i killed the strippers on the strip and stole there prostitute outfits lol, they have no damage resistance but its nice to dress up sexy now and then to go out... regular club night blowing up deathclaws and in the post apocalypse a woman doesnt have to worry about make-up or missing pieces of hair... ahh the simple life

why you got to have a two subject post, i hope someone saws them apart in jail with a comb for what they did i hate that stuff

#3 opti, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  4. I mentioned Boston so felt it was necessary to comment, I didn't want anyone else to comment upon it.