1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

neverwinter mmorpg

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by warhammer40kgay, May 6, 2013.

1. warhammer40kgay

So I have found a game in open beta called neverwinter based on d&d but you need a beast of a computerbut i want to know your race class and lv also opinions of the game neverwinter

2. Rexmond

Checked out the trailer, and it looks awesome. I may actually play this, but not until my exams are over.

3. Kyllani

I would like to hear others experiences on this game as well.

I was excited when I saw that it was being made, because I'm a big fan of the Neverwinter games. I still play Neverwinter 2 on occasion. But, when I found out it was being made by Perfect World, it really inhibited my want to play this game. I don't think I've ever actually liked one of their games, and they've ruined a couple of games that I used to love.

So, I'd really like to hear others opinions on what this game is like. I'm willing to give it a chance, but I'm wary of it.

4. Kyllani

It won't let me edit my post for some reason, but I just came back to add to it.

I downloaded the game, because I figured...I might as well give it a try and not judge it before I play it. I downloaded it on two computers in my place, and I can't get the launcher to work on either computer. It says "trying to update patcher" and then tells me I have internet connectivity issues. Obviously I don't, because I am talking to you now.

I tried to contact support, but that page won't load either so now I'm stuck in limbo. Not a very good sign of things to come, really.