1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I hear a 'hell yeah' for Bioshock Infinite!?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sme, May 9, 2013.

1. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I LOVED that game!
    Going to be working on one and two soon... I know. I'm playing sorta backwards... But Infinite looked so cool!
    Anyone beat it??
    Toooootal mind ****. :icon_wink

If you love this game too... I gift you this: (*hug*)
    :grin:

2. TryingCynic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It was really good, and had an amazing Climax. Bioshock 1 is as good. 2 is... okay.

3. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's what I hear... I think the only series where the 'second' in the series was actually decent to great was Fable two. Love those games!

4. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

BioShock 1 is one of the best games ever made from all aspects... I heard that Infinite is quite similar in that regards and I would like to play it, however the whole sky theme is not really my thing. I preferred the bottom of the sea city kind of scenario.

5. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know, when I finally picked up Bioshock Infinite, I thought I might not like it. The sky theme kinda felt like something that could flop... But it REALLY fits the story, as the people living there are estranged, and extremely religious... It just works. On top of that, the game is beautiful! Some of the most beautiful in-game graphics I've ever seen out of an xbox game. It's really a wild ride straight to mind **** land. I'll be starting Bioshock One in the next few days. We'll see how I like it. :slight_smile:

6. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

I already watched a video that shows the main character and his protegee walking through a tunnel in Rapture from BioShock, which I found ingenious as an idea. I also read an article that gives enough explanation and proof about how the two games are connected and pretty much pass the same message. It was a very interesting one, so I am going to post it here.

Please don't open it if you really really mind spoilers, it has some minor ones.

The One Twist in BioShock Infinite's Ending You Might Have Missed Completely - Forbes

7. sme

sme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've read this article! I was curious as to what tied everything together. Then, I realized how it connected to the end in Infinite. They tied it up in a nice little bow! :slight_smile: Still, it is a wonderful game. I recommend it. Nice and violent, slightly scary, and there is a great story line... That... Like I said... Reallllly mind ****s you. :slight_smile:

8. saraph

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Worst game of the year. Past two years even. Doesn't live up to the Bioshock name at all and I really wish I could have killed that stupid woman as she was annoying and pretty much ruined the game. I reinstalled the original Bioshock and began playing it after Infinite. It is infinitely better (see what I did there? lol).