1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WoW

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Zaio, May 11, 2013.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hey EC,

So, I'm wondering if there are any EC players here who play WoW on the server Hellfire? Or perhaps those of you considering getting WoW and looking for someone to game with. Due to EC rules, if you're playing on Hellfire and want to game together, then you'll have to private message me for contact details.

Other than that, who here plays WoW? What are your favourite things to do in it? :slight_smile: Personally, I'm quite a fan of leveling healer classes. Back in WotLK I used to just level a priest/shaman 1-60 then delete it and start over. Battlegrounds at those sort of levels with heirlooms are always fun :grin: then again, having a level 1 rogue with 100% dodge is also pretty funny :grin:

All the best.

2. Igne

I used to play WoW and will probably start again soonish.
    Was a "casual" raider, got most bosses dead while current content in wotlk/cata. MoP most of my friends left which wrecked raid progress cause they were some of our better hard to replace members : /
    Only reason I stopped playing was cause apparently my writing is atrocious(I swear my professor was being stupid or something because an essay I did later of the same skill got a 5 out of 6 or B...)

3. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I am currently a moderate noob of some sort, personally. :slight_smile: I find that I enjoy healing as a Druid. I was also playing on the server of zuluhed to level 40, at which point I realized it sucked and restarted on another server, Emerald Dream, in which I am currently level 31. Tauren Druids Rock!!!

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

^ Yeah my main is a Tauren Druid, they sure do rock! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Healer as well. The only issue with resto druids is that they mainly heal from regeneration, so if the party gets spiked to low hp it'll take a while to heal everyone back to full hp. We got amazing single-target heals, but compared to an AoE-heal and bubble priest our ability to recover from spikes is bad :/ wild mushroom just isn't enough sometimes. On the bright side though, good luck killing a resto druid. I find the only guys that kill me are elemental shamans... Purge is a resto druids nightmare :/

All the best.

5. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I play WoW, but not on Hellfire. I'm on Malygos, Alleria and Dawnbringer, mainly. (I have a lot of alts.)

6. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm on Suramar. My main is a holy priest and most of my alts are healers as well.

7. TryingCynic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've played off and on since Vanilla. I play mainly anything that's not a DPS. (My favorites are my Death Knight, and my Pally)

I've been on Blackwater Raiders -- Alliance since I started, and I never want to leave. -,- (Although I wish it were more "RP-like")

8. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My game time is about to expire, I returned for MoP with a few friends and we all found it so bad we only played for a few weeks.

I enjoyed vanilla through wotlk though.

9. Kyllani

I cancelled my account a couple of months ago. After Mists came out, I just couldn't get back into playing. I despise the new talent trees. I've considered playing again, but really...I'm just so over that game(something I NEVER though I'd say, as I was quite addicted to it for some time).

My main was a resto druid as well. Most of my characters were healers, actually. I think I had three priests at one point. I mainly enjoyed leveling up through battlegrounds. When I quit I was leveling a holy pally, and that was pretty fun.

I was on Ursin. That server was pretty dead when I quit playing, and most of my friends had moved on to other games or different servers. I miss it sometimes, but...meh!

10. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you nuts? MoP is awesome!

Pandaria looks amazing, and the background music, and the stories... Lorewalker Cho is my favorite!

11. Metalasaurus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to play WoW. I had a level 80 Blood Elf Paladin and a level 85 Human Paladin. Along with a bunch of low level toons. Always loved Paladins best. But having a kid took up all my gaming time and subscription funds.

12. Hrantou

On the server Wyrmrest Accord here! Many, many characters. I used to play full time with my guild on the server. We were all very close friends and still are to this day, but lately we've all been busy and I've kinda fell away from the game. Still, I made lifelong friends on that server, and that game. I'll probably return to WoW for a while at least with the next patch :grin: