1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone 5 versus Galaxy S4

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anthonythegamer, May 19, 2013.

?

Iphone 5 versus Galaxy S4

1. Samsung Galaxy S4

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. iPhone 5

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. The Samsung and Apple rivalry is pretty well known in the world of technology. Both companies have great tablets and phones. Apple has been in the limelight for years, however Samsung is starting to shine recently. The most heated debates stem from the choices of a Galaxy S4 and the iPhone 5.

Even though my phone provider has the iPhone since last month (T-Mobile), I personally have to go with a Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4 has many more features than the iPhone, such as removing unwanted photo-bombers in pictures, larger screen (better for your eyes), 13 megapixel camera, and several new and unique apps. I also like how I could multitask easily and how I can customize it to my interests and personality :slight_smile:

I'm not trying to change everyone's opinion about the iPhone, but I just want some people to know that iPhones aren't the only great smartphones out there. Samsung does have great alternatives.

What are your thoughts about the two phones?

2. Reptillian

My only problem with Apple is their app store model. I am going to jailbreak it anyway.

3. photoguy93

The Galaxy S3/4 have probably been the two phones that have made me think twice about having an iPhone. Still.... I'm sticking with Apple.

I think Samsung is truly making great rivals to the iPhone, which had been the big cheese in the phone world. I like a lot of the features of the Samsung... I just don't understand some of them. I was turned off by all the talk about how Apple had a new phone ever year and how it's just the same thing...and then Samsung went and did it.
    Also... I can't get over that bumb thing, where you can bump your phones with someone...don't you have a phone to send stuff to people? haha.

Seriously, though... it's kind of tough for me to say "I love this and HATE the other." Both are really good... I'm just going to stick with my iPhone. :slight_smile:

4. Yeah, I agree. Some of the things I like about the iPhones is the very smooth touchscreen, and the durability of the phone.

5. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I feel this should be more about iOS vs Android than iPhone vs Galaxy S4. I would go so far as to say that Samsung doesnt really make that great of a phone. The reason they do so well is because of marketing. All things set aside, Android is the winner. iOS really needs a fresh coat of paint.

6. Mysz

Hm.. I have that phone, but unfortunately I also have some photo-bombers. How would I get rid of them?

(Ooh, that sounded evil. Eliminate the photo bombers! :icon_twis ). But I agree with you- I really appreciate the bigger screen on a Samsung Galaxy phone.