1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know how to fix this problem I'm having with an iPod Touch 4G?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by HappyNerdyGamer, May 26, 2013.

1. My iPod touch charges when I connect it through the usb on my computer, but yet it isn't recognized by the computer. It doesn't show up in devices. Also, it won't turn on while it's charging, and if I unplug it and then put the charger in while it's on, it doesn't charge. Does anyone know how to fix those two problems? It worked fine for about a day, then the next day it just stopped being recognized and it stopped being able to charge while it's on. It can charge while it's off and I can use i perfectly fine.

2. Spurned

Spurned Guest

Your charger plug could be broken (for the second part) but not the USB, or something in your iPod charger dock plug thing (yay, technical) where you plug in the charger could be broken, it's either free or not much to get it checked at a shop :slight_smile:
    That's for the second problem, I'm not sure entirely though, I'm sorry! I tried. D: