1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ILuvMusic90, May 27, 2013.

1. ILuvMusic90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my favorite games to play is The Sims 3 because I can make my Sims do whatever I want them to. And the game is SO addictive! Any other fans of The Sims here?

2. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I am. :slight_smile: I'm currently making a world with my favourite YouTubers in and hopefully gonna start recording it and see what shenanigans happen. A YouTuber I'm also putting in did the same with the whole of her business/YouTube department and so much just pops up and it's really funny. E.g someone dating someone from another household, at one point 8 people were in one household after she made 4, and she plays 20 minutes once every week!

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I do play The Sims 2 and 3 but I like how the char looks on The Sims 2 better they boys look hotter and more real to me. The Sims 3 has better features and stuff but the char looks kinda like fake dolls meaning they don't look real. I heard that The Sims 4 is coming but hopefully the char will look more like The Sims 2 but better. I started playing The Sims 2 around 2007 since I never knew there was a great game like this. Since I get to make my self and my boyfriend. Or have a pre teen boy named Dustin Broke be my boyfriend. Ya he is from the Broke family on The Sims 2 PC game. I think his really hot white boy. I wish he was real.

4. justjade

YES! I love The Sims 3! I have a lot of the expansion packs and am a little upset that next year, all my collecting will be for naught because The Sims 4 will be coming out. *sigh*

5. I love The Sims 3! Although my laptop is really slow and it takes forever just to load the loading screen...

6. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

If by fan you mean it's been slowly taking over my life for the past five years, then yes. I have every expansion even though my computer isn't nearly good enough to support all of them. I also have a lot of cc, and I have some experience creating my own.

7. Robellious

I love sims 3

8. Spurned

Spurned Guest

Yep, Sims 4 coming out in 2014, very excited for it though I doubt I'll be able to afford it. Both the copies of my The Sims (1) and The Sims 3 were both given to me by two of my lovely friends who I'm very thankful for, so it'll take me a few years to acquire it. :frowning2:

9. william123

Does anyone play Sims 3 for console? I was considering getting it for XBox 360, cause my computer isn't really the best and I prefer playing on a nice TV. How are the controls? Graphics? Thank you.

10. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I never played The Sims 3 on console but I played The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Pets for Sony PSP. I don't know if there is The Sims 3 for PSP or so.

---------- Post added 31st May 2013 at 01:24 AM ----------

Btw just wondering but do both boys and girls play The Sims game a lot? I' am a guy and I play it a lot. But I just didn't know if boys plays the same amount as girls does for The Sims games.

11. SilverGirl

i really like the sims 3, but i dont really play it that often, mostly because it takes a lot of time to load it, i have a lot of expansion packs and CC

my favorite family is a vampire family i did (i love vampires!), a widow mommy vampire with 5 children, all vampires, a toddler girl, two twin children boys (one is a transgirl), and 2 teen daughters, one of them blind, its hard to take care of everyone but with lots of love im pretty sure i can make them all happy! oh there is also a dog, too bad the sims 3 doesnt have cerberus or something because it would be so cool! next time i play maybe ill take some pictures and post them here!

well i dont see many guys playing the sims to be honest, none of my friends like it and think its boring and mostly a girl's game

12. william123

I bought Sims 3 for Xbox 360 today for $20 and it is good. The controls are really nice and intuitive, and the graphics are quite good. Nice to be playing it on my 32 " LCD.

13. Candace

I have the Sims 1 and 2. I never got the 3rd one for fear of ruining my computer hahaa. But I do want to get it once I get a new computer in August.

14. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love the Sims. :3
    I used to have Sims 3 on my computer but it got wiped off a while ago. And my sis has all the disks, so no download for me. :/

15. photoguy93

I love The Sims! I've played all (1,2,3) and I have to say...2 was my favorite. I say that because it actually worked!

I've had issues with 3. It got to a point where I couldn't take it. I liked all that you could do - it's got so much cool stuff! It's much more of a "real" situation. However, once the horses started ending up in the living room or half way between the black area around the basement and the grass... I realized something was up, haha.

16. Emberstone

console sims games are a lie... A LIE!!!

the pc games are superior in every way.

I just got Dragon Valley and the new venue, but I have only played around with the world. the dragons are sooo amazing, though I only bother now with the green dragon; it is the most useful.

I have every store world but aurora skies and barnicle bay.

I am thinking of starting to build frank lloyd wright homes.

17. photoguy93

I had to play the console version for a few years when my computer decided that it was going to be a turd and not handle my games/when my new computer couldn't really handle it.

They....are fine as console games. However, that STUPID FIRE CODE! AHH. What a piece of crap that was.

18. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

The Sims 3 is my favourite game too!

19. AlexKnight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I play every week. X)

Unfortunately I had to remove a few expansion packs because it was going too slow, but now the game isn't giving me anymore problems. I tend to switch between families a lot because I just love seeing all the possibilities. I'm curious about The Sims 4, but my laptop can barely handle 3.

20. BurritoQueer

When I turn on my sims, I play it for like 14 hours. It's terrible.
    I have almost all the expansion packs, I think.
    Sims 3 + one expansion pack worked perfectly fine.
    I now have like 8 expansion packs and it loads so slowly & the general game play is laggy as..

I need a faster computer or something!