1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey! Never Winter advice?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by HarleyQ, Jun 2, 2013.

1. HarleyQ

I just downloaded and started to play Neverwinter todayyyy... I chose Rogue and I reached level 7 today, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Anyone have any tips/advice for a novice gamer? :slight_smile:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're new to MMOs in general, try researching some general terms and tips: concepts such as DPS (damage per second of a certain technique used), buffs (positive stat effects like increased defense), curses/debuffs (negative effects like health drain or slowed speed), specific roles of classes in combat (tank, healer, etc.), and how the game's economy works. Just basically getting a gist for what sort of loot the enemies drop and how much you have to work for the things you want gets you a fair distance.

If you're just new to Neverwinter, I actually can't help you too much. I'm about level 7 too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but it seems fairly straightforward. Just follow the in-game tutorials and I think you'll be fine.