1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Sony headphones

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dustin Broke, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I was wondering about this but does everyone think the headphones I have a good for the price or are they all bad for Sony type headphones. I' am a Sony fan so I collect Sony headphones but I don't know if all of mine are bad for the price. But I' am in a budget so I can't afford higher end Sony headphones. Basically the V600 is the best one I have so far I think.

MDR-V150

MDR-V600

MDR-XB300

MDR-NC6

2. SomeNights

if your looking for high end sony headphones, your looking in the wrong place. they keep their high-end stuff well hidden. These are their pro headphones and sound amazing. I've never listened to the MDR-7502s, but I've heard the MDR-7506s and the MDR-7520s. I personally own the MDR-7510s and have to say they are amazing for the price.

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

So are the headphones I have are not good at all? The two studio headphones I have say they are good and like the V600 is a studio headphone so I thought they would sound great also. I think the V600 is close to the V900 which are also great studio headphones. But the V900 cost a lot of money compaired to $100 V600.

4. ScatteredEarth

I must say, Sony is good for alot of things, but headphones I have to disagree on. Most of the ones I have bought for around 40 or so dollars+ usually sound like the music is coming from the end of a tunnel. Then I found these headphones on DealExtreme which are basically beats look-alikes with the same sounds quality as Beats Tours for 20 dollars. Just take the time to look onto the market and I'm sure you'll find some good headphones out there that arent Sony. (PS, being a fan isn't the best excuse in my opinion because there are some qualities that I like with Sony and others are just meh.)

5. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

You can get much more bang for your buck if you go with someone other than Sony.