1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here play WoW?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dustin Broke, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I been playing WoW since the starter edition came out since because before that I wasn't able to play the game for free and see how it's like. Also back then around 2004 I didn't have enough money to play the game also. I just never got interested in WoW when I found out that it costs money. But I really found out that after playing the starter it is a real good game and the graphics are great also. I did play Runescape more before I played WoW since on Runescape you can go higher than level 20 for free.

Basically when I' am short on cash I play the starter edition and when I get some money I pay $30 and play it for 60 days again. I have two char now one is a Worgen Warrior that is level 44 and the other one that is a Tauren Warrior and the level so far is 34. The reason why I don't have char that are level 90 or so now is since I was testing each class and see which I liked the best and tried different races also but ended up liking Taurens and Worgens the most. Also I do like to start the pull a lot so that's why I' am a tank warrior. I use to start the pull when I was a Mage or so and people said that only tanks suppose to do that since Mages or others do the damage. I never been a healer though since it seemed like it isn't easy to do.

Anyways just wondering if people here play WoW also since I see people here play Runescape. Also wanted to know if people mostly play the starter or the full account.

#1 Dustin Broke, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yep, WoW player here. Currently got 2 90s, 1 80, 2 20-22s and the rest are around level 60. Main is a resto druid and other 90 is a discipline priest. Currently leveling a monk tank though, pretty amusing doing more healing than the healer in dungeons, as well as the most damage. Then again though, pretty much every class as tank does the most damage while leveling if they have heirlooms.

All the best.

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Only one person other than me plays WoW? I thought a lot of people play WoW as much as Runescape. Is WoW not a good game compared to Runescape?

4. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have a level 55 Tauren Druid whose realm shall not be named :slight_smile: I find that healing is the only role that I enjoy, you get a lot of thank you's and a lot of swearwords, and I like it that way :slight_smile:

5. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I LOVE WoW, and hate Runescape, so no worries there. I've only played it a couple times, but WoW is amazing!

6. ScatteredEarth

Doesn't saying your usernames break that giant banner's rule of linking yourself outside of the site? Anyway, I played it in middle school when our school was doing an after school program where you literally just played WoW for 2 hours. It was pretty fun, but not something I would spend more than 8 bucks a month on like RS. Even then I didn't play RS that often. I was a badass cat looking thing and rode a giant white cat. Good times until I attacked a level 25 monster at level 15.. There was bloodshed :frowning2: . Also on a side note.. Not to pry, but why did you name your characters so provocatively? I get the fact that you're open with it, but does it really need to be known to everyone in WoW? Not to sound like "that guy" or anything, it's just curiosity.

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2013 at 02:00 AM ----------

idk I think that Runescape just appeals to a broader audience in terms of money wise. Not many people want to spend 30-60 at a time to play for a period of time when you can pay 8 a month for a game and get rewarded for staying a member for a long period of time. (idk if WoW has something similar or something) plus the UI to me is simpler.

7. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I've linked servers plenty of times for Guild Wars 2 and WoW, generally the mods don't mind as long as there is absolutely no way to contact you in game. Such as if your in-game character is the same username as your username on EC. Linking your server and no username has always been okay for me though, but I tend to ask permission before doing it, but they seem to always be okay with it.

Generally, linking your server and no other info is okay, but in order to give your contact details in-game you'll have to do it over private messaging between full members.

All the best.

8. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

So are you saying that if I want to talk to someone personally I can PM them and get to know them and be friends and get e-mail or facebook names?

9. ScatteredEarth

In theory I suppose, but you would need to be a full member in the first place to even send a PM to anyone (Although I think you can send them to Mods/Admins/Advisors or well just staff)

10. Luke Matt

I play WoW. 2 level 90's (Draenei Shaman and Human Shadow Priest) :slight_smile:

11. BudderMC

Listing your character names would be breaking the offsite contact rule (the big yellow banner), since I could theoretically log on WoW and talk to you outside of EC. It's for security that we have to ensure that all communication amongst EC members happens on EC, at least until you become a Full Member.

And yes, you can PM any of the staff at any point and we'd be happy to talk to you. :slight_smile:

12. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I play :slight_smile: Three 90's, mist monk, mage, and Shammy. Dwarf!

13. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I guess only few people play this game. But anyways I was gone for a while I was very busy helping my mom but anyways I want to thank the mod on this forums for removing my screen names that is from WoW since I could of gotten in trouble. :slight_smile: But anyways I sent a request to get a full member but a month agao but nothing happened I see. Maybe just have to wait longer. I was really busy since in few month my mom and I are going to Osaka, Japan again for a while.

#13 Dustin Broke, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  14. blaidd drwg137

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Played up until Cata been thinking about getting back into it but idk...

15. ArcaneVerse

I play wow. Started playing mid way through Wrath. I had about 8 85s in cata but only have about 4 90's now in panda's and I only really use them for professions. My current main is my Enhance Shaman lvl 90, who I raid with ever week.

Anyone else a raider?