1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Accomplishments

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Munyal, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Munyal

Just post things you accomplished in a video games that you are proud of

These are mine:
    1: I beat Homeworld
    2: I had a successful relationship with Bastila in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    3: I finished Mass Effect 2—and nobody important died
    4: I got 1st in everything on Mariokart: Wii
    5: I built a floating house in Minecraft out of Lapis Lazuli in Survival mode on normal.
    6: I killed 5000 people total in Mass Effect 3

2. Ridiculous

I finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution without killing anyone.
    I finished the entire Thieve's Guild questline in Skyrim without raising any weapons or fists or using any magic.

I like playing violent games as a pacifist and seeing if you can finish them.

3. Minx

Years ago I rented Baldur's gate... 2 or 3, I can't remember. I played it for awhile but forgot about it among some other rentals.

The day it was supposed to be returned I was determined to beat the game, and I did it! It took some very exciting six hours but I did it. :grin:

Returning it to the store an hour later I felt like a winded warrior. :lol:

4. FreeFlow9917

I finished far cry 3 after losing all my data, and started a new game on warrior and beat it

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2013 at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh and i beat crash bandicoot 2 and 3 100%

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My proudest gaming achievements? Here they are:

1. Beating all 50 levels of Horde Mode in Gears of War 3 on Insane difficulty. It lives up to its name *shudder* but was the most white-knuckled thrill in a game I've ever had.

2. Taking out an entire platoon of AI soldiers in Arma 2, totally alone, with a bolt-action iron-sighted rifle. Mind you, this game has realistic bullet trajectories complete with drop and wind deflection (and the enemies had automatic rifles with optics), so you have to be a BOSS marksman.

3. Charging on foot into a huge melee battle in Mount & Blade Warband with only a hand-and-a-half sword and mail armor, with manual blocking. I didn't survive all the times I tried it, but I'll be damned if I didn't feel like Aragorn in ROTK. :grin:

4. Getting most of the way through Need For Speed: Underground. It's a merciless racing game, but fun as hell until you snap your controller in half.

5. Getting to around 97% completion of Just Cause 2. Dear Jesus there's a lot of stuff to blow up in that game.

6. And last but not least, maintaining a competitive skill level in Halo multiplayer for years, despite playing very rarely and crossing into updated game versions. I'm just naturally good at it hehe.

#5 Argentwing, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  6. Stripe101

I beat The Walking Dead without crying... well, maybe a little.