Introducing myself :D

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by iAlwaysHungry, Jul 8, 2013.

1. iAlwaysHungry

hi im sooo new here and first of all, im spanish-japanese so i dont really know english so im really bad at grammar and spelling D: i joined last march but i didnt onlined until this day, so im really new, and im now in the mobile version so its hard to type the words, anyways im a 14 year-old gay guy and my family and friends are the only ones who knows im gay and i am happy cuz they support my sexuality since i came out when i was 4 years old
    (i know it sound funny but when i was 4 i said to my parents ''i like boys and i wanna marry them'')
    as of now i still have problems cuz i dont have the guts to come out in my school, its not really necessary to come out in school cuz i dont really need my classmates in my life but right now im acting straight every 8 hours each 5 days of the week and its really uncomfortable, i wanna act the real me, so i wanna come out but i cant, i really need some advice and encouraging words, and sorry for my english, thanks for reading this thread :slight_smile:

2. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    (*hug*) Welcome to EC!

wow wish i knew who i was at 4

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. Xochipilli

Your English is fine! :slight_smile:
    You have lovely parents.
    Welcome to EC! :icon_mrgr

5. iAlwaysHungry

Thanks everyone for greeting me!!
    wow im loving this site more than i thought!! ^^<3
    Love, Love the quotes ;3

6. Gen

Gen

Welcome To EC!

And I just wanted to point out that just because you don't feel like telling the world yet doesn't mean that you have to waste time 'acting straight'. I never understood why I should act a certain way because gender or societal expectations, so I didn't. I did raise some questions. I actually found out there were a few debates between my classmates about it. I thought they were hilarious when I heard of them. I didn't know I was such a hot topic. ^_^

I never really felt the need to do an official coming out in school. Those who were dying to know were welcome to simply come up to me and ask, though most probably thought it would be too awkward. I didn't feel like I was living a lie, because I wasn't. I was just being myself.

7. KingdomKeyDK

Nice to meet you! I kissed a boy at 6 and I liked it so...

8. 800xcrunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to EC, I'm pretty new as well! This sounds like the perfect place to be for you, at least online! Coming out always seems to be the hardest around the people that we are with the most. But like Gen said, you don't necessarily have to "act straight," although I can say I'm guilty of that at times. But being yourself is much easier, and may make it easier for others to accept you since you're already showing the real you. I wish you luck with everything and hope you find what you're looking for on this site!

9. Who knows

Who knows Guest

Welcome to EC!

10. SchwulIstCool

Dans mes rêves de New York et des blazers...
    Bienvenido :slight_smile: que te diviertas aquí y espero que nos conozcamos en el futuro :slight_smile: también espero que se sientan bastante confidente para ser quien eres en el colegia, tienes el apoyo de nosotros en este viaje :slight_smile: otra vez, bienvenido a aquí :slight_smile:

11. iAlwaysHungry

Gracias y lo haré