1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Foxtrot, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Foxtrot

Hey, I just recently joined EC. I've never had a serious relationship with anyone before, but I've had feelings for people of all types for awhile, and I identify as pansexual. People don't have to have a heterosexual relationship to say they're straight, so why shouldn't it be the same for queer people? My views on sexuality have always been very open and accepting so I really didn't have a problem admitting that I was queer to myself, but I'm not very good at talking about personal things with others so coming out to people was difficult. I didn't really come out as pan until college. I also have some gender issues which few people know about. I don't know if I'm trans or what, but I'm trying to figure that out. I don't know if this is too much information, but I'm also a furry fox. So yeah I'm a lot of things society finds scary and hates which is why I often wear a mask, but I'm slowly trying to take it off.

Other than that personal stuff, I'm a history major in his senior year who spends most of his weekends at debate tournaments. Don't worry I'm not that much of a nerd, there's parties with tons of booze...and other things at the tournaments; alcohol goes great with making eloquent speeches lol. I play a lot of video games, mainly fps and rpgs. I also am fascinated with military hardware and international relations. I like to keep up with current events and debate politics and philosophy. So that's me; here's hoping I can meet some kindred spirits.

2. BlueLines

Welcome to (E)cho (C)harlie! (Awesome name by the way.) I totally understand living behind a mask, as I did that most of my life and I am just starting to take it off too.

We are here for you for sure!(*hug*) I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

4. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status: