1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

learning more

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by terry chen, Jul 11, 2013.

1. terry chen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm mainly here to know more a lot LGB, cos i see about of politicians talking about gay rights and stuff, and i love politics, but i don't have a preference on who to support as i have never even seen a LGB before.:icon_wink

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2013 at 08:40 PM ----------

SO if u're gay or bi ans these
    1. your view on gender equality and discrimination?
    2. your view on reproduction?
    3. since u don't like having sex with the opposite gender would u force your self to have sex with one(the opposite gender) to reproduce?(especially for gays)
    4. your view on gender differences, and are u similar to the opposite gender or are u similar to your own

#1 terry chen, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Of course I think genders should be equal. I'm a human being who deserves the same rights as any other, and it truly confuses me that in 2013 there are still people who don't feel that way.
    2. I actually can't have biological children. I wouldn't be against eventually having children, but any children would either be adopted, or given birth to by my partner.
    3. No. As I said, I can't have kids. There are also plenty of ways for a lesbian to become pregnant, or a gay man to get someone pregnant, without having sex. Adoption is also a thing.
    4. I'm not particularly masculine or feminine. I'm okay with being female, but I think if I had a male body and was seen as male, I'd be okay with that too.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Terry :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

To address some of your questions, Equality for every Gender, regardless of whichever one you associate yourself with, is a forgone conclusion, Equality is the right of ever person on this Earth.

Reproduction is what it is, the process of creating life, whether it's done through sexual intercourse, IVF or a Turkey Baster, it can still result in the creation of a child, being Gay does not mean that you are not born without a Maternal or Paternal instinct & yearn for a child of your own & where we stand today, it is not impossible.

You won't have to look far to find a Gay Person who has slept with a Person of the Opposite Sex, especially if they was in the closet before coming out, I know I did!

I am a Masculine Gay Guy with a sensitive side & talking about Genders, you have missed the T of the end of LGBT, you will find there are a lot of my Brothers & Sisters on here who are Transgender as well as a lot of other type of Genders as well, I hope I have been able to answer your Questions, as honestly as I could (!)(!)(!)

#3 Dublin Boy, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  4. ashtonishing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    welcome to EC

5. terry chen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @ Maddy, thx for ur reply

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2013 at 10:07 PM ----------

@ Dublin Boy i knew that the stereotype of gays being like the opposite gender is kinda bullshit

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some people fit the stereotypes more than others & some don't :slight_smile:

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Old white men need to get over themselves...or die.
    2. There are 8 Billions people on the planet, we've reproduced enough.
    3. no. (see above)
    4. I'm know as the gay-walker. all of the strength none of the weaknesses.

8. terry chen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @ malachite there are 7 billion, and ur comment is really race and gender hating, black man might hate woman too u know

#8 terry chen, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013