1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally opening up

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Charlie92, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Charlie92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I'm Charlie. I live in a large town in the south of England and I'm pretty much totally confused about my sexual orientation!
    It seems silly but even this, telling people I've never met and have no idea who i am about my deepest secret fills me with anxiety. I feel so happy and content with my life right now as I finally feel confident within myself and have a great career path ahead of me but even as all this is going so well it makes me stop and think do I really know myself?
    I always just presumed I was strait and went with the status quo, but after getting so close with a girl last year that it was clearly more than just a great friendship my head feels so fuzzy and confused when it comes to thinking about girls!
    I still feel attracted to guys but don't get that butterfly feeling I have when I crush on a girl, I don't feel comfortable enough with these feelings to talk to anyone I'm close to right now so thought you lovely bunch would be a great comfort as I start to come to terms with my sexuality! :icon_bigg

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. LinkLarkin

Hi Charlie! You've definitely come to the right place to work through your feelings, and rest assured that nobody will judge you here! (*hug*)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

5. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!!:smilewave

6. Sarah1o1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a good place to talk to people about the things you're going through, and about the questions you have without the stress of them judging you. There's lots of other people on here like you looking for the same answers. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and if you ever want to talk just send me a message.:slight_smile: