1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New In Questioning

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by asanchez0575, Jul 15, 2013.

1. asanchez0575

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey You guys,:smilewave I'm new here, found this site on Google thought it could maybe help, it'd be nice to have some advice. I am a female.. biologically that is. For years I have thought of myself to be more of a masculine person, I liked making my voice deep, I cut my hair to a high an tight, I felt uncomfortable in dresses shorts, anything girly. It feels unnatural if that makes sense, I would sometimes for many nights, go into the bathroom, make a fake beard, bind my chest and pack, it would feel great. But i'm not really sure, if that makes me transgendered. I wish many times I could be a man.. idk... my family is very old fashioned Puerto Ricans. When I told them I was a lesbian, most of them accepted it, but they make me feel bad about it. I brought up once I feel like a boy, and I was crying. but my mother made fun, and said I was dumb for thinking that and I was starting with drama. So since then I would always push the thoughts or ideas aside... maybe someone can give me advice... I cant even enjoy sexual activities, because it just doesn't feel right.. idk. anyways if you've read this far, you're pretty awesome :slight_smile: thanks for atleast listening(!)

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. asanchez0575

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    aw thank you

4. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

5. BooksJeansTea

Hey, I'm new here too. People are nice and there seems to be a lot of really open discussion. You're not dumb- you're pretty darn brave to be so open IMO. :slight_smile:

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And I shall never stop listening and you are most welcome. Welcome to EC! Every new person gets a free nuzzle from this furry so....*nuzzles*. Enjoy your stay here! (*hug*)