1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by reaper8725, Jul 17, 2013.

1. reaper8725

Living in a sexless marriage now for 13 years.
    I'm stuck here. Problem is, now at 52 years old, married with 3 kids.... and I have no idea what I'm all about. Am I gay? am I bi? am I just screwed up? I've tried just diving into work/family/projects etc. and forgetting all about sex, or having sex, or needing sex. But it's still there, the need I mean. I do stupid things I shouldn't, like having sex with other guys, totally anonymous. And outside of having to get tested all the time, it's really not so bad hell, it's been 13 years. Guys don't usually have expectations. We do it, we have fun. It's over, END of story. Then the need comes back again. I'm really sick of this cycle. What do married guys do? I can't seem to stop, but i'm not getting any younger and now pretty much undesirable to most men that turn me on. Damn, I'm screwed!

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi reaper8725 :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. campervankid

Hi, welcome to ec! :slight_smile: Even if you don't know fully what your sexuality is yet, you don't sound happy in your marriage anyway. You should talk to your wife because if you aren't happy then she probably isn't either. You're not screwed just unhappy which isn't a crime, but the only way you can be happy is by confronting your problems, even if that means ending a marriage after 13 years. Anyway, good luck and I hope you get the advice and support you need.

4. Lunarchy

Well, as an unmarried 23 year old lesbian, I can't really relate to your situation, soo all I can say is, Welcome to EC and good luck with your endeavors ^)^

5. BadCanadaJoke

hey and welcome!

6. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

7. merlin

merlin Guest

Welcome Reaper8725 to EC. You made a good start joining up with this community as many (including myself) have stories similar to yours (just follow the forum for LGTB at later age). Most of us have gone through (or are still doing so) the struggle of trying to find their identity, but the fact you had/have sexual encounters with men and a sexless marriage are telltale signs something needs to happen before things explode in your face. I'm not sure if how your wife will respond if you come out to her, but at this point there is a good chance she will find out eventually and it seems to me it is better to keep that moment under your control. This way, you can also let her know how important your relationship to her and your children is and will remain so (I assume) but that there is another part of you that needs to be explored further (or whatever words you deem appropriate of course). In the end, as many others will probably tell you, being honest to your spouse, children and yourself will be best for your mental and physical health. No easy way for sure and there will be lots of hurt and anger, but hopefully also a solution that works for everyone on the long run. Just some ideas you may want to ponder at this point. Take care and again, welcome to EC. We are here to support you if we can **Hugs**

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

9. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! Every new person gets a free nuzzle from this furry so....*nuzzles*. Enjoy your stay here! (*hug*)