1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! :3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Glassie, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Glassie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone! My name's Glassie. Well, not my real name, but that's what they call me on the internetz.

I am a male-born gender-fluid person. I have no particular preference for pronouns. IRL nearly everyone sees me as male since I'm not quite "out" with my gender expression yet. Only my closest friends and my sister know what's up.

Most of the time when I'm out doing average life-stuff, I feel no particular gender at all. I'm just me. Human. So I suppose my "default" gender is neutral. Some days I wake up feeling more feminine though and I wish I could just be a girl for the day...maybe someday?

My gender seems to fluctuate depending on who I'm around. If I'm hanging out with my male friends, most of whom are typical cisgender heterosexual guys, I'll lean toward masculinity but only slightly, so I'm still a sort of masculine androgyne. I'm not very comfortable with being masculine; when I think "man", I picture, like, young Bruce Willis, and as attractive as young Bruce Willis was, I just can't see myself as that sort of person. With female friends I feel more relaxed and I'd like to think of myself as "one of the girls" but they still seem to single me out as "the guy of the group" and treat me as such. It kind of bugs me but it's understandable since I'm not completely out. I'm most at ease when I'm with gay friends because then I feel like I can completely cut loose and be myself, and when I'm with them I feel like an androgynous girl.

I can sum up my sexual orientation pretty simply; I'm a gay guy, a bisexual girl, and I love any sort of trans/genderqueer people regardless of my gender-state. For simplicity's sake I use the label Pansexual. I'm more "out" with my sexual orientation than my gender identity; most know me as a gay guy.

Aside from all that, one of my favourite things in the whole world is video games. I've been playing PC games since I was 3 years old, started out with kid's games like Putt-Putt and Fisher-Price Castle. After I beat those games over and over again, my Dad let me play adult games. I played DOOM before I was 4 years old, with God-mode enabled, of course. I used to be afraid of monsters under the bed and in the closet, until DOOM taught me that monsters can easily be killed with a double-barrelled shotgun. :grin: I wasn't much of a console gamer until I got an Xbox, and I'm thinking of buying PS4 when it releases. My favorite genres are First Person Shooters (thanks to DOOM), Real Time Strategies (Warcraft 2 FTW), and Role-Playing Games (especially RPG's that allow me to create a female character :eusa_danc) My current favourite games are Garry's Mod, Skyrim, and Chivalry.

Well that's me in a nutshell. See you around! :smilewave

2. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

3. BadCanadaJoke

Welcome and don't hasitate to post any questions on the forums. :slight_smile:)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

5. boysdontcry

Hey and welcome to EC! Nice to see some more gender-variant people on here.

6. KhanSaheb

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: