1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very excited

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LadyEdith, Jul 19, 2013.

1. LadyEdith

Hi! I'm Edith. I just made an account on here. I've known I was queer for a while. lol jeepers I feel so odd talking about this. XD. I'm looking for friends and people to support me even though I've figured out my sexual orientation.

But as i'm sure a lot of you know, sexual orientation is different from gender identity. Which is a part of me I have not figured out yet. I know I'm not male. But other than that I have no idea. X) I like to draw and play piano.

I also am legally blind. Now before you all freak and ask why can i draw if I'm blind it's very simple. Blindness is a spectrum. Just like sexual preference and gender. There are those who are considered blind by the state but can ride a bike because they have just enough usable vision, and then there are those who are blind and have no vision whatsoever. I am on the higher end of the spectrum. If you have any questions about my eyesight please ask. I love it when people ask questions. it means that i have an opportunity to teach someone something and that's the reason I get up in the morning. no literally I work at a youth program where I help educate and promote queer and questioning youth in my community. :slight_smile: and I learn something new every day.

Anyway please message me if you would like to be friends. I dont know if there is a friend feature on this site because like i said i just started using this thing. but if there is and you can figure it out by all means add me.

Edith out!
    peace!:smilewave

2. Violet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi LadyEdith and welcome to EC!

3. wittyusername

Hi and welcome!! :smilewave

4. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello and Welcome!!
    I believe we have/had another blind person on these forums before, but I haven't seen him in a long time.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. KhanSaheb

7. boysdontcry

Hello and welcome! Your job sounds really interesting, it must be pretty cool to educate and work in your community like that.

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: