1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sirjeremydean, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! My name is Jeremy. I'm 22-years-old and pre-everything Female to Male transgender. I am only out to my girlfriend and my friends. They have been super super supportive so far and respect my decision. I am not out to my family yet, as they are Christian people and it is going to be a tough thing to do. I'm struggling with it a lot, but I'm planning on moving out of state. If/when that happens in the next two months, I plan on starting my journey with gender therapy and coming out to my family then. I figured it would be easier for me and safer to tell them once I have my own place, should I get kicked out (since I currently live with my parents and my sister in their house).
    If you'd like to get to know me more, don't be afraid to ask me questions or just chat. I'm always up for new friends! Thanks!

2. gavguy

gavguy Guest

Welcome Jeremy, it's always nice to know when people support you, and you seem to have a good bunch of people who care about things.
    This is a very friendly place to give support to one another so you have joined an amazing place

3. Thank you. I look forward to meeting people and making new friends!:icon_bigg

4. boysdontcry

Hey Jeremy, welcome to EC! Good luck with your family and your transition, hopefully you'll find the support and advice you need here. :slight_smile:

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Thanks guys!!! =D I appreciate it!!!

7. KingdomKeyDK

Hola! :welcome: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :thewave:

8. Hey !!! :smilewave