1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm very new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Estrojen, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Estrojen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm new to this sight, this is the first time I've put in writing who I am. I'm a happily married woman who has always been attracted to women but never been with one. I'm very attracted to butch women in particular and lately it's all I can think about. I want to talk to some who are accepting of my "straightness" since I don't really know where to go from here

2. FallenAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    WOO HOO! :welcome: hun :slight_smile: I'm in a straight relationship myself but if it weren't for him...I'd be a full on lesbian...which is why I said I'm technically bisexual. So...my point is that you're not the only one and you are very welcome here! Message me if you ever need someone to talk to!

3. Estrojen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you FallenAngel! I absolutely will

4. Daleva

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in a relationship with a guy & have never really had a chance to experiment, so kind of understand where you're coming from.. (Also get the thing about butch girls) .. So if you ever want a chat just wall post me or whatever :slight_smile: x

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

7. evora

Hello:smilewave and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

8. Estrojen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much, Daleva, Dublin Boy, thecat06, evora!

9. Hi and welcome! I am new here myself.

10. KhanSaheb

11. Violet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi Estrojen! Nice meeting you and welcome!! I know exactly how you feel, I'm in a straight relationship, and just a few months ago I found out that I'm lesbian, but haven't even kissed a girl. Any way if you needed someone to talk to, I'll be around... (*hug*)

12. Estrojen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Violet, thanks! I'm curious how you found out a few months ago (if you want to share)

13. Violet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi Estrojen, sure! happy to share my story with you...

I met this girl four months ago, I always thought she was very easy to talk to, one of those people you feel you could spend hours chatting and never get bored. So we started hanging out lots, she's single BTW, texting each other almost every day, she would come to my house quite often, we became friends. I felt great, very happy when she was around, but in the back of my head something told me this was a new feeling, and I started analysing my situation; after nearly two months I had lost quite a few kilos, I just wouldn't eat, I couldn't sleep or concentrate, it felt so not me. And after a couple of weeks I realised I had a crush on her, it was very confusing..
    My situation was/is I'm married and have two children. I told my husband I wanted to separate about 3 years ago, reason: I don't I love him anymore, and just don't want to be with him anymore, and for me his personality is too strong and demanding, sometimes threatening, I've moved on long time ago, not happy. Of course, he didn't want to (another story, a bit boring). I may have to add that he was my second boyfriend, still I don't remember feeling 100% comfortable with men, unless they are very delicate, does it make sense?
    I was really confused, and was even more confused when one day she sent me this text saying "I can't wait to see you again", what did she want me to think!? Finally, I decided to tell my friend I had some feelings for her, she told me that she liked me but didn't feel the same way. I got it all wrong! It was devastating, I never thought it would hurt that much. Although she told me we could still be friends, which I agreed, she's very distant now ...and still hurts.
    I've done some research, I even thought it was just a buddy crush, but it's not that. Well I'll stop right now or will keep writing and writing... thank you for listening! It would be nice to know your story too!
    Violet :kiss: