1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by boarder25, Feb 5, 2007.

1. boarder25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well uh, I just joined here. Seems like you guys are a nice bunch. Mmkay now a little about myself. I'm 15, and my life consists pretty much entirely of video games and snowboarding. I do have a special someone that I'm seeing, but I'm still in the closet to my familly and most of my friends.

See you guys around. :slight_smile:

2. Micah

Hey man :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. step49x

Hello, and welcome!

Yeah, my life currently revolves around theatre and computers. Although, I do spend a lot of time trying to figure out how I can find/meet other gay guys on my college campus.

5. TriBi

Well I'm more into sun and surf, not snow - but "hey" and welcome!:smilewave

6. david nelson

david nelson Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That is what I call a hit and run....Why are u not able or willing to stick around and get it on with rest of us? I, to, am new here, but at least I am able to take it like a man who has put him self out in front of his peers. so far I have been shot down 4 times in the past week for something I have done or said that does not comeserate with this site. Be a MAN and stand up for your rights, even if you are 13, or 14, or 15,...just do it..I am very sure that you will get all the support from the guys here..I did so far, and am very glad to be a member...Give us a chance to help and support you.(&&&) (&&&) (&&&)