1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone! How are you?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by altcipher, Aug 1, 2013.

1. altcipher

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So my account isn't necessarily brand new, but I never introduced myself, or used the account much );. I guess I'll start with my history with EC. After writing this part I realized it was kinda ramble-y, sorry...

I first found EC after someone posted a suggestion to go here. That was maybe like two years ago or something but I'm not sure. I lurked around here a little bit but was apparently too afraid to make an account. I was ridiculously anxious back then, especially when it came to my sexuality, and apparently wasn't even comfortable with making an account or posting on a site that can be pretty anonymous.

Fast forward a bit (not to present though), and I'm still struggling with accepting and figuring out my identity and sexuality and I again remember EC. I made an account at this point but I was so paranoid about like someone finding me that I couldn't remember/find the account later myself :roflmao:. So I decided to just make this account (I did eventually track down my old account however).

Anyways I'm glad to be here and it would be nice if I could talk to some cool new people, and maybe even make some new friends. :icon_bigg This is an introduction so I'll give some *random* info about me I guess. I'm a senior in high school this coming school year. I spend a lot (too much) time on the computer and I like to program. I also like rock climbing. I have blue eyes. I at this very moment I am listening to Blink 182.... If you want to know something about me, just ask and I'll do my best. I'll be flattered that you want to get to know more.

Lastly as the title inquires, I want to know, how are you?

2. LD579

Heh. Nice to meet you. I'm quite alright, to answer your question. My curiosity has been sated as of now. Welcome back to EC.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there :welcome: to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people